Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best End game High Tier 60 minutes+ weapons (Primary Secondary Melee)

TheReaper117

Question

Title says it all really.

What are the go to weapons for the very end, when sh*t really hits the fan and we drop like flies. 
I can build or acquire almost anything so dont hold back.
Keep in mind that unfortunately work has taken quite a bit of my time so i have pretty much missed every event in the past 7-8 months, so any goodies that came with those i probably dont have yet

14 answers to this question

Primary: Tonkor. Probably sancti tigris and synoid simulor.

Secondary: Not too sure. Lex prime (raw damage), sonicor (perma cc), staticor (status spitter),

Melee: Covert lethality dagger if your frame can reliably trigger finishers. Slash/crit weapons if you're not running a x4CP group: Scindo prime, galatine, Nikana P., im sure there are a few others im missing

Naramon shadow step is a huge plus to survivability if you're on a frame thats not tanky, has invincibility, or invisibility. Otherwise Zenurik energy restore.

Give ice chroma a try. He takes a fair amount of forma and rare/corrupted/primed mods but is an absolute monster in both defense and offense when his 2 and 3 are up. Trinity is another obvious answer you can either take the straight blessing build and have a small EV range or you can go a hybrid build with a slightly longer range EV and slightly shorter blessing duration at an overall higher energy cost. Valkyr is probably another but you'll need to learn how to dance around nullifiers.

Edited by ADirtyMonk

Pro tipp: use banshee on a melee build, don't let it come that far. No matter if you run 60+min cp or random runs.

She profited quite a bit from recent addictions to the game. Naramons shadow step, paired with her silence is pure gold for her squishy self. Add sonar and the armor reduction of her augumented sonic boom to the field and you just don't get these problems...

As for your choice of weapon:

Primary: As datastorm said, stick to radial weapons.

Secondary: i personally recommend the synoid gammacor and the furis. The gamma is among if not the strongest singletarget dps weapon in the game, even if you build it for status. You can easily get a fire/mag/corrusion combination on a decent status chance and a insane firerate. Eats ammo like crazy tho so you definitly need any sort of ammo mutation. The furis got a augument for free life steal, decent pick in generall!

Melee: we got some pretty nice mods with the most recent event: shadow debt. Makes crit crazy strong. So it eather has to be mixed or full crit weapons. I personally tend to stick to mixed ones. Nikana or reaper prime for example. Thers nothing better then red crit amplified slash proccs that bypass any sort of defense!

weapon choice and build is highly dependant on frame to maximize multipliers and mechanics.

tawp frames i can think of:

chroma drops damage buckets

banshee resonance savage silence

any frame with blinds

PRIMARY

- lanka :)

- dishonorable mention:  tonkor.  shame shame :(

SECONDARY

- lex p , vaykor marelok , blah blah blah

MELEE (C.R.E.A.M  crit rules everything around me)

- long reach weapons for max waveclear and to avoid finishers on blinded enemies. maiming strike, bloodrush, bodycount.  spin2win

- jat kittag, war, orthos p, atterax

- for ridiculous high level enemies and armor,  corrosive ichors get down.

- corrosive heat ninkondi.  bloodrush it.  body count it. status for armor shred

- any dagger with covert lethality for infinite scaling

- redeemer can get freaky

- serro ( to those who can figure this out. enjoy :)  )

new crit mods make melee super freaky.  easily out damage primaries and secondaries.

Edited by hukurokuju5

Any weapon with enough forma can 60 min solo t4 or egeria ceres. But if you want to be lazy go for mindless weapons like Staticor, Sonicor,Synoid Simulor and tonkor. Absolute single target annihlation go for Sancti Tigris, Vaykor Hek,Rakta cernos, Dread, paris P, Dex Sybaris, Lex P,Ak Magnus, Sybaris, Soma P and Boltor p. If you just are a button masher with no brains go for Valkyr hysteria build. For melee go war,Broken War, Scindo P, Nikana P.

Edit: All weapons given above are crit weapons except Boltor p. All of the above use the shadow debt mods mainly bladed rounds(increased crit damage on kill for 8 secs),Argon scope(increased crit chance on headshot but not necessarily headshot kills needed allowing many weapons to hit red crits) pistol counterparts are Sharpened Bullets and hydraulic crosshairs.

Body count for increased combo time by 13 secs is absolute for any melee weapons whether crit or not and Blood Rush for crit melee allowing them to hit the red crit status with enough combo is a must as well.

A few of these shadow debt event mods drop in moon spy missions along with astral twilight as well.

Valkyr and Excalibur are not benefited by the mod buffs

Edited by SharkPot

Have the similar idea with peoples here, but i recommend to check out what faction u facing up, so u can balanced the elemental mods u need

For Primary

Primary

For Waveclearer

- Synoid Simulor(MR12), Tonkor(MR 5)

For Single Target

Rakta Cernos(MR12), Dread(MR0), Dex Sybaris(MR0), Vaykor Hek/Hek(MR12/4), Sancti Tigris(MR12)

I use 2-6 forma, varied on the availability of polarity in each weapon

Secondary

For CC

-Sonicor(MR 2)

For status

-Tysis(MR 4)

For Crit Build

-Lex Prime(MR 0), Spira Prime(MR 3)

For Raw Damage

-Brakk(MR 0), Lex Prime(MR 0)

Melee

Waveclearer

-War(MR 10), Galatine(MR 3), Scindo P(MR 4), i usually use Tempo Royale for flexibilty, but u can use Cleaving Whirlwind for damage

Crit Build

-Dual Ichor(MR 6), Nikana Prime(MR 0), Dual Cleavers/Prisma Dual Cleavers

Status Build(This probably my favorite type of melee weapon, helps a lot in rougher mission)

-Lesion, Lacera (MR 7)

For warframe(if u do solo, otherwise, u can adapt to your squad composition)

-Wukong, Ice Chroma, Valkyr, all with Naramon School Focus

My pref. setup when im not running inaros, mirage or trin.

(all builds have negative capacity cus im too lazy to put the forma in, blank slots are for elements)

Primary:

Secondary

• Furis (for when you have no means of health restore, its also alright at getting rid of nullifier bubbles)
  • Lex prime
  • Staticor (also for the 'in your face' frames)

Cant say much about melee cus all i use is the ack and grunt brunt.

If you're playing solo:

• Ivara
  • Primary: Bow with Magnetic damage (Dread, Cernos, etc) 
  • Secondary: thrown weapon with high ROF and Magnetic damage (Despair, Kunai, etc.)
  • Melee: Any dagger with Covert Lethality (Dark Dagger, Sheev, etc)

Build Ivara for Prowl. Bring lots of energy restores. Use primary/secondary to pop Nullifier bubbles. Insta-kill everything else with your Covert Lethality dagger.

As long as you don't accidentally run out of energy (getting leeched or just not paying attention) or let a Nullifier sneak up on you, you should be good to go for a long, long time. Just find a bigger room where more than 1 life support capsule can spawn at a time.

Primary: Tonkor - No need to explain.

Secondary: Atomos for CC, Vaykor Marelok to kill. Both are heavily overshadowed by the Tonkor.

Melee: War or Nikana Prime. Both overshadowed by Tonkor too. Only used to regain health on lifestrike.

Truth be told, everything is overshadowed by Tonkor. Not much can survive a single shot by it. You only maybe need to use a (Vaykor) Hek in certain lvl 100 boss sorties, but Tonkor can deal with everything else. People don't like to mention it, as it has a very low MR, is easy to build, and is already insanely powerful unmodded, but it is without dispute, the go to weapon for most people, when they encounter something they cannot deal with.

Primary: Synoid simulor, tonkor, Vaykor hek, Sancti tigris, Quanta, Kohm, Zhuge.

Secondary: Dual toxocyst, Staticor, Sonicor, Vaykor Marelok, Lex prime.

Melee: War, Nikana prime, Hate, Reaper prime, Scindo prime, Destreza, Dual ichors, dual cleavers, dual raza.

I might miss some, but avoid these noob traps:

All long swords.

All assault rifles.

All bows.

All sniper rifles.

Bows and snipers could kill reliably, but not fast, so avoid them.

Before you start dreaming high, remember end-game weapons require a solid build and good amount of forma to reach that level, if your looking at a full end-game loadout, you will need around 20 forma. If you don't know where you can get this, farm any void mission for BP, but you can sometimes find pure forma on T3 sabotage and survival c rotation.

Primaries:

My main damage output, that's why I know the forma requirements cuz I have no life.

Tonkor: Brute force AOE one shots. Without heavy caliber, and with a right elemental set up, I can honestly level 75 enemies. Also is extremely fun to use.  Also has synergy with nekros as one shot can kill tons of enemies, requiring very little desecrates after two shots in a small room. 6 forma. 4 V's, 2 -'s

Hek: Solid shotgun, I personally only use it for Sorties that are shotgun only, but is very fun when modded to end game levels. The vaykor hek is also good at base, but falls short compared to the hek's end-game build. 5 forma, 3 V's, 2 -'s.

I don't own a sniper.

Secondaries.

Sonicor: Fun to use, and has cc. Objectively the best for end-game when the tonkor actually begins to stop one-shotting.

Lex Prime: Solid gun, personally wouldn't use unless sortie.

Vaykor Marelok: Don't have it, but it exceeds everyone's expectations, so just hybrid build it and roll-out sorties.

Melee's

There are unfortunately only 3 Melee's that are viable for end game in my opinion.

Nikana Prime: Power creep hit this game hard.

War: Who wanted to spin to win with the scindo, when we have this bad boy that is ridiculously fast for a new y sword when missed right.

JAT Kittag: If you want to know why this is good, slam attack, it's like the enemies are cats and you pourred water on them, because they go to the moon. This is also known as the Jat Kitty.

Warframes:

Before I start, these are my personal picks, you may like bloody Oberon, but I won't care.

Rhino: Cc tank. Love.

Chroma: Ice tank.

Ember: Cc.

Sayrn: Spores + Miasma = Why.

Frost: Viable on non-infested endless missions

Vauban: Viable on infested endless missions.

Loki: Viable for when you want easy mode.

Look up builds for the arsenal you decide to bring to end game.