Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to do when waiting for weapons to finish

jacktheripper1991

Question

10 answers to this question

Whenever I have some down time, or nothing to do, I'll watch the recruiting chat. When someone is hosting something that sounds fun, I'll jump in. If you haven't tried any vault runs, look out for those. You need the dragon keys which requires you to use a void key, but the spoils are worth the mats. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Key

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Derelict

Could always play around with different builds you might use, build syndicate rep, maybe get some focus after second dream (don't google it, spoilers ahoy) and you could always try and share your experience with other players, I'm sure they would appreciate it.

good luck o7

Explore different maps and look for secret spots and kuria and scan enemies to complete my codex.  Go to the Relay and visit Simaris to see what he wants me to scan, practice mastery test if I'm close to the next level, help Darvo and Clem, or check out other people's frames.  Do syndicate missions, invasions, quests, and clear planets.  Farm void keys by doing excavations.  Do Moon spy for fun and profit.  Most of the time I just play with the looks of my frame because fashion frame is the true end game, ha.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 3:37 PM, jacktheripper1991 said:

while waiting for weapons too build

Out of curiosity - why didn't you start building them earlier? :) But seriously, there is a ton of thing out there to do regardless of how far you are in game. Complete star chart, get all available prime items, run sorties and raids. If everything else fails create new clan and build a dojo of your dreams. Or just hang out on region chat - sometimes it's pretty cool time waster...

Hang out in larunda 1, theres usually at least 1 chatty person there as long as somebody starts the conversation, also explore more fashionframe options, also start building even more weapons to avoid this issue altogether, farm stuff, farm more stuff, sit in trade chat, theorycraft stupid builds, etc.