Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

need some clarity on upcoming changes if its related to U19

Strrog

Question

Greetings folks,

I have been scouting intenetz and watching devstreams and see that Warframe is about to hit with lots of new good changes.

However I am loosing track of things that will actually be introduced in U19 and what time-frame are we talking about for the release of it.

I will list some questions i really would like to clarify as it currently made me stop trading and fusing mods.

What is the confirmed change to Star chart 3.0 looks like it will be more simple? what changes are confirmed to invasions, loot tables an alerts as well as sector progression?

Any affinity changes?

Whats the state of the prime vault and new prime roll outs in general? seems like new players have to pay too much for needed frames aka (frost p )

Are there any changes for the crafting system or resource farming?

Is it confirmed that U19 or earlier will bring change to trash mods and core fusion system? possible x-mutation as well?

Any particular changes that affect Baro?

Is there a confirmed road-map for development from DE and changes for the near few months that you can have a look at?

Sorry for hard questions just tired of non consistent info from net lol, thx DE if you could clarify