Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Mission Distribution

DarkRuler2500

Todays mission is right the perfect example of why Sorties are becoming a thing, most players dont actually want to play.

Interception, Survival, Defense.

I'd suggest one thing!

Each Sortie should be designed automatically to fit this schematic.

Enemy Casualties Mission: Exterminate, Capture, Assassination, Hive, ...

Technical Casualties Mission: Spy, Sabotage, Deception, ...

Long Term Confrontation: Defense, Survival, Interception, Excavation, ...

Each Sortie can will have one of each category to make it more balanced and the amount of time needed would be lil' more equal each day.

Edited by DarkRuler2500

been getting 25 R5 cores 80% of the time from sorties now and as a vet player i'm swimming in cores with nothing to use them on. sure they are useful to many but I'm a little sick of the RNG of doing it daily in hopes of getting that weapon part that I actually NEED and just getting cores that don't really benefit me much at this current moment.

The new system awards kills trade or exchange of parts of weapons from Sorti. No one is against to receive 2+ Snayptron BP. But people did not like re-award. Guess why? Because there is no use even for free S#&$Frame Nezha! 

Really could not throw it in the some enemies drop? Corpus Skaters, for example. This explains their ability to figure skating.

To give out as a reward for a mission, sometimes the same difficult as the raid, one part of the Nezha - is the same as to give as a reward a piece of Oberon for the Law of Retribution.

My opinion: it is necessary to modify itself mission system, as suggested by the author of the topic. And they need to return the re-award, but remove out Nezha.

This is not funny, the most useless warfraim in game is obtained from one of the most difficulty missions. Delirium, don't you think?