The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbiter Accessories: Neon Signs, Posters/Murals, and Other Fluff

With the impending expansion that may double the size of the Orbiter in the distance plus the more expansive room space currently available I think it would be a bit tasteful to introduce more customization features to really bring an identity to players Orbiter Compartments. As always share your own ideas below:

1. Neon-Signs: Self-explanatory.  Neon signs based on symbols, words, and characters in Warframe.

2. Posters/Murals: Similiar to the Codex screen but can be placed on walls/floors. Some designs feature concept art, holograms, and on special occasions holiday themes.

4. Androids/Mini-Bots: Caretakers of the Orbiter compartment ts based on the Nemses/Acolyte minions but each with a unique design and idle animation. Ex. Welder Bot has a plasma drill that runs maintenance on your ship,  Servo Bot has a top that opens which feature drinks or resources found in game and so on so on

10 hours ago, Sixty5 said:

Also I'd like to see some furniture. 

"No... We do not seem to have any seats."

I'd really like to be able to decorate the transference room, but I'd absolutely love some more options for the main compartment. My snowman needs company other than noggles!