Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you (PS4)makrisbrik

Deshiel

@(PS4)makrisbrik

You helped me on my quest to get these new babies and I am super mega grateful. Would hug you if I could :)

467797825_o.jpg

You know that I made this without any headset... I listened to this via the new headphones for the first time today. Also thanks to you :) I am an audiophile so being able to have good quality headphones matters to me greatly.  

3 hours ago, Deshiel said:

@(PS4)makrisbrik

You helped me on my quest to get these new babies and I am super mega grateful. Would hug you if I could :)

467797825_o.jpg

You know that I made this without any headset... I listened to this via the new headphones for the first time today. Also thanks to you :) I am an audiophile so being able to have good quality headphones matters to me greatly.  

Well ah, thank you Sir Knight! All the credit is yours for doing the nice and hard work. I'm just a fan helping to spread the word. 

36 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

These headphones are known for thier TIGHT clap. My ears were red an in pain after an hour... Luckily for you I am a lvl 23 human and I figured out a fix to ease the pressure on my precious earlobes :)

~snip

Very nice! Nothing a pair of tissue packets can't fix?

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Very nice! Nothing a pair of tissue packets can't fix?

Sadly they seem to be not enought... I'll need more packages xD

btw. Making my first track with the new headphones. Once I upload a private version, I'll let you take a listen and decide an official name for it :)

1 hour ago, Deshiel said:

Sadly they seem to be not enought... I'll need more packages xD

btw. Making my first track with the new headphones. Once I upload a private version, I'll let you take a listen and decide an official name for it :)

That would be an honor. But I'm terrible at coming up with titles and names. I trust you can't do wrong in coming up with your title. Best of luck to you.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That would be an honor. But I'm terrible at coming up with titles and names. I trust you can't do wrong in coming up with your title. Best of luck to you.

Alrighty then. :) 

18 hours ago, Valteria. said:

Give me some time and the cult thread will be born

Oh no no no. You don't need to. It's very flattering, thank you. A Valteria, LordOfScrugging, Deshiel or 321agemo cult thread would be far more interesting. I'll chime in!

I want to stay low cause I've been hacked. Fortunately, not in Waframe or my PS4. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh no no no. You don't need to. It's very flattering, thank you. A Valteria, LordOfScrugging, Deshiel or 321agemo cult thread would be far more interesting. I'll chime in!

Reveal hidden contents

I want to stay low cause I've been hacked. Fortunately, not in Waframe or my PS4. 

Denied! People must know your sweetness!

2 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

yes i do. which is why i asked .-.

you know pics involve the process of producing love