Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Clan issues

(PSN)DemonHunter20014

Well, first you must craft a clan key to enter the clan dojo, without would be impossible. 

If you want to leave your current clan and join a new one, you must first click on your name in the clan menus -communication and then clan- and then click "leave clan". 

Be adviced that running a clan is not easy nor cheap.

Happy Hunting, Tenno!

Just now, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Well, first you must craft a clan key to enter the clan dojo, without would be impossible. 

If you want to leave your current clan and join a new one, you must first click on your name in the clan menus -communication and then clan- and then click "leave clan". 

Be adviced that running a clan is not easy nor cheap.

Happy Hunting, Tenno!

I have the key, And when i go into clan i can't do anything it just says start a clan and learn about clans

30 minutes ago, (PS4)DemonHunter20014 said:

I have the key, And when i go into clan i can't do anything it just says start a clan and learn about clans

For some uncertain reasons, the game is not seeing that you're in a clan (if the clan key is crafted -only having a blueprint in your inventory is not enough- and you brows thru the Navigation and select the dojo "planet like" to enter, and it still doesn't allow you) I suggest that you log off, delete your -on your PSN- warframe saved data and start the game. If this issue persist, then I recommend you to contact support... Then it's the data saved on the server corrupted for some reason (but I don't believe this). 

23 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

For some uncertain reasons, the game is not seeing that you're in a clan (if the clan key is crafted -only having a blueprint in your inventory is not enough- and you brows thru the Navigation and select the dojo "planet like" to enter, and it still doesn't allow you) I suggest that you log off, delete your -on your PSN- warframe saved data and start the game. If this issue persist, then I recommend you to contact support... Then it's the data saved on the server corrupted for some reason (but I don't believe this). 

So do i just delete the game and reinstall it and see if that works?

2 hours ago, (PS4)DemonHunter20014 said:

So do i just delete the game and reinstall it and see if that works?

On the PSN you have saved data from Warframe (some Mb's). Delete that -you don't need to delete the whole game- and start the game again. 

But only proceed with this action if you're 100% sure that you crafted the clan key (again -because only having bought the blueprint is not enough- nor can you alter things in the dojo without the Warlord permissions). 

On 4/20/2016 at 5:18 PM, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Se above about crafting clan key. Another reason is that you don't have the right to host a clan lobby. A Warlord can have the right to set certain ranks with certain privileges. Your privilege as a new recruit may not have the authority to host clan lobby.

completey forgot about that bit of info too.....

when i finally was on when my friends were and got my clan invite and after crafting my key, took 2 more days to catch them online (mid-week sucks for us) to get the clan leader to either up my rank or change the dojo hosting ability.... 

21 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

On the PSN you have saved data from Warframe (some Mb's). Delete that -you don't need to delete the whole game- and start the game again. 

But only proceed with this action if you're 100% sure that you crafted the clan key (again -because only having bought the blueprint is not enough- nor can you alter things in the dojo without the Warlord permissions). 

I got it to work i had to restart warframe and my PS4 about four times and now it works