Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 17 Tests BUG!!!!

(PSN)slayerserenity

I notice I can't climb or glide on the wall/beam in the mastery rank 17 tests. I want to know if this is allowed or not cause I keep trying to climb to second floor to reach orb befor time runs out. When I try to glide or climb my warframe can't do it and just fall down. 

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

I can show you a better and a faster way.

Use wukong, turn into smoke and fly quickly to wherever you want.

Forget jumping climbing and gliding.

At the beginning of the test u drop 3 energy recharge quickly so you wouldn't loose time waiting

Make sure you have P. flow  P.continuity  reach and streamline

You will pass the test in no time

Good luck

DE & DEcrewman

i found YouTube videos on mastery rank 17 and it show players start with more time and get more time added when hitting an orb.

As where I start my mastery rank 17 test I start with 15 seconds and when I hit an orb I get about 3-5 seconds added where in the YouTube videos the players get 15 seconds added to their time. Clearly someone made changes to the mastery rank 17 tests. I knew something was not right. 

In the YouTube videos the orbs to spawn different locations as I'm ok with that if its on my mastery rank 17 tests but the timer does run fast and clearly someone need to look into it.

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity
Just did tests and actually started with 15 second timer

On 4/21/2016 at 11:41 PM, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I delete that warframe for I think it didn't have that much power and I thought using smoke power would have some effective to the enemies.

Never delete Frame that didn't have Prime Counterpart... that is one of the golden rules of WF...

for now the Primal Fury is bugged.. i hope they fix it ASAP..