Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Frame : Praeteritum The Time Warframe

SlayerXV

Okay so i get a lot of time without internet because i'm in bording school so i made warframes out of bordem , and i just found out there is a fan ideas page so hell, why not! I would love my frames in the game. First Praeteritum.  Her Story is how she lived a normal world which darkened and made her suffer and breakdown after the infestation had destroyed everything she loved, turning her beauty into madness and her life into sorrow. This virus corrupted her hometown. After all the damage that ripped her heart and soul she turned mad and heart broken far from every being recovered. She turned to the Orkin as her only hope , seeing how they could master powers of the tenno she wanted a power to take her back. The Orkin valuing a volunteer ,  took her back to their base and they built a warframe, Praeteritum. She then took Praeteritum far away from all the misery and used her warframe to travel to her past and live in the past for the rest of her days.

Health

90.0 (270.0 at rank 30)

Shield

120.0 (360.0 at rank 30)

Armor

Power

200.0 (375.0 at rank 30)

Polarities

1x Madurai Pol 1x  Vazarin Pol

Okay so here are the abilities:

Time Shred 

She Bursts a open plane of no time before her stopping everything no projectiles can be shot by either side only melee all enemies and projectiles freeze (This makes enemies slower movement only projectiles stop). (10 secs) 10 mana cast and 1 mana per secend 

Memory Lane

All enemies in a 3m radius of Praeteritum get shocked and suffer from their most terrifying memories and "what ifs" driving them made, attacking everything that moves. ( 7 sec radioactive) (15 Sec) 15 mana cost extra 1 mana per enemy

Time Lapse 

Praeteritum jumps back in time 3 seconds and restores her state from 3 secends before all ammo, mana, health, position, shields get reset to her previous state. Regular cost = 75 mana

Clock Eclipse

All time stops. Projectiles stop in midair, enemies don't move, lasers and cameras don't work. (Doesn't affect frames) Anything touched will be restored to time. (12 sec) 100 mana cost

Power Strength |Time Shred: Slowers the enemies more or less. | Memory Lane: How crazy it makes them dealing more damage. | Time Lapse: Nothing. | Clock Eclipse: Nothing.

Power Duration |Time Shred: How long. | Memory Lane: How long. | Time Lapse: How long back you are going to jump. | Clock Eclipse: How long.

Power Range    | Time Shred: Radius of space. | Memory Lane: Radius of space. | Time Lapse: Nothing. | Clock Eclipse: Nothing.

I also made augument mods so i should add em

Stepping Stop (Time Shred)

50% enemy to stop completely 

Friendly Madness (Memory Lane)

Instead of attacking anything that moves they will attack each other only 

Old Fortune (Time Lapse)

Plus 20 ammo of all kind 25 mana and 50 health to all enemies.

Slow Recover (Clock Eclipse)

Any enemy hit restores slowly and gets x2 finisher damage 

She can be obtained by being extracted by excavation missions on earth that's where she rests. 

Okay that's what i got i'm not a good drawer so i couldn't draw her but i had in mind a hat like this.

3eaf4ad5e6c3d17a2889dd8b91e12eae.jpg?ito

very old fancy English style you will see her drinking tea with the queen sorta thing if anyone wants to draw her up please! 

Any Ideas input ,drawings anything please!

Edited by SlayerXV
Update #2 darksector and warframe lore dont connect update

45 minutes ago, SlayerXV said:

Okay so i get a lot of time without internet because i'm in bording school so i made warframes out of bordem , and i just found out there is a fan ideas page so hell, why not! I would love my frames in the game. First Praeteritum. Her story is she was once a tenno suffering in her past made her turn herself into a warframe to protect herself from her misery she was one of the first tenno and lived in a time before the Grineer , Corpus, Orkin or the Sentinent. But her smile turned to the past as everything she cared about was taken her family, friends, home, children evrething. Only she survived as she was a tenno and could help herself but was to weak to save her entire life from the virus spreaded by Robert Mezner (see http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Story_and_History to know who this is) Broken and torn she turned to Hayden begging him to make her one with a frame. Hayden tried to turn her into a frame but she wasn't compatible with her frame , their personalities were to different , so they put a test on her to find out what suited her, what they could do to make a frame for her. After testing they came up with a match broken and  torn from her past with permanent stains her only match was her past. She could visit her old life and walk back through time to enjoy her days with what she loved before her world turned dark.

Okay so here are the abilities:

Time Shred 

She Bursts a open plane of no time before her stopping everything no projectiles can be shot by either side only melee all enemies and projectiles freeze (This makes enemies slower movement only projectiles stop). (10 secs) 

Memory Lane

All enemies in a 3m radius of Praeteritum get shocked and suffer from their most terrifing meomories and "what ifs" driving them made, attacking everything that moves. (Passive 1 mana per enemy but 7 sec radioactive)

Time Lapse 

Praeteritum jumps back in time 3 seconds and restores her state from 3 secends before all ammo, mana, health, position, shields get reset to her previous state. (Regular cost)

Clock Eclipse

All time stops. Projectiles stop in midair, enemies don't move, lasers and cameras don't work. (Doesn't affect frames) Anything touched will be restored to time. (17 sec)

I also made augument mods so i should add em

Stepping Stop (Time Shred)

50% enemy to stop completely 

Friendly Madness (Memory Lane)

Instead of attacking anything that moves they will attack each other only 

Old Fortune (Time Lapse)

Plus 20 ammo of all kind 25 mana and 50 health to all enemies.

Slow Recover (Clock Eclipse)

Any enemy hit restores slowly and gets x2 finisher damage 

She can be obtained by being extracted by excavation missions on earth that's where she rests. 

Okay that's what i got im not a good drawer so i couldnt draw her but i had in mind a hat like this.

3eaf4ad5e6c3d17a2889dd8b91e12eae.jpg?ito

very old fancy English style you will see her drinking tea with the queen sorta thing if anyone wants to draw her up please! 

Any Ideas input ,drawings anything please!

Her abilities sounds from most time frames for example her 2 sounds like nekros terrify & 3&4 sounds like abilities used when her in danger also I would add energy cost 

EVERYONE I dislike.

1). The lore is off because Hayden tenno was the first tenno.

2). Time warframe are stupid now a days people ruined them 

3). Lore doesn't make sense . 

4). A concept with no stats is not a fleshed out concept

5). Why a time frame out of all the frames you could have done you picked this?

Edited by (PS4)glider700

5 minutes ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

EVERYONE I dislike.

I agree with your points all 5 points are true in every way

7 minutes ago, tennorod said:

Her abilities sounds from most time frames for example her 2 sounds like nekros terrify & 3&4 sounds like abilities used when her in danger also I would add energy cost 

it is kinda like terrify but they attack not run 3 is in danger and 4 is CC or stealth but i guess ur right also danger

8 minutes ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

EVERYONE I dislike.

1) Think of this as beta that's why i asked for help 

2)Until there is a time warframe that everyone wants these concepts will carry on 

3) Again this is a draft

4) Ill write em out asap 

5) I filed all my ideas and went in order she was first

Just now, SlayerXV said:

1) Think of this as beta that's why i asked for help 

2)Until there is a time warframe that everyone wants these concepts will carry on 

3) Again this is a draft

4) Ill write em out asap 

5) I filed all my ideas and went in order she was first

There never will be a concept for a time warframe because everyone  did that and some had good abilities and bad ones you continue use someone else's abilities like I heard someone say LAG was a good power on a time frame concept but my point stands Never  ever .

3 minutes ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

There never will be a concept for a time warframe because everyone  did that and some had good abilities and bad ones you continue use someone else's abilities like I heard someone say LAG was a good power on a time frame concept but my point stands Never  ever .

That's true also 

32 minutes ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

I never copied anyones ideas i sad down with a pen and just started writing i had no idea time warframe was such a big hit it was just something i wanted and something  worked on but cross my fingers hope 1 day

48 minutes ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

EVERYONE I dislike.

i updated info

1 minute ago, SlayerXV said:

I never copied anyones ideas i sad down with a pen and just started writing i had no idea time warframe was such a big hit it was just something i wanted and something  worked on but cross my fingers hope 1 day

That's understandable I tried that once before 

48 minutes ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

EVERYONE I dislike.

1: COMPLETELY FALSE. The lore of Dark Sector is completely separate from Warframe. They have NO actual connection.

2: That's a bullS#&$ reason. You might be tired of them, I am too, but that doesn't make them inherently stupid.

3: Yeah, no arguments there.

4: Even without stats, it can be fleshed out if all other aspects are thoroughly discussed, but I tend to agree.

5: Yeah, pretty much.