Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spira vs Twin Grakata

crazymoe

Question

6 answers to this question

Which ever works for you. Properly modded twin grakata will cause whatever you point it at to "disappear" so often people use it to kill heavy/tough mobs and use the primary weapon to deal with the hordes. Ammo is the biggest issue.

Which to use depends on what mods/progression you have. Mods can and will make or break a weapon. Use them both and see which you like.

That all being said, my preferred secondary is probably the Sonicor. You should give it a try at some point. I only say that because you listed two very different weapons, which makes me think you aren't sure what you want really.

Edited by (XB1)Skylancer4

I'm going to have to vote Spira since their my favorite secondary in game, but it's not really a fair judgement since I've never used the Twin Dakka. They are two very different playstyles, though. Spira is more stealthy and calculated, while the Twin Dakka is more... "bullet hose all the things!" I think the Spira can go farther into endgame content, but until I use the Twin Dakka I can't really be sure.

They're both great weapons. Either one will work just fine for whatever you need.

Worth mentioning that Spira Prime outclasses vanilla Spira though.

Personally, I find weapons with long reload time to be excruciating to use, so I hate Twin Grak.

As someone pointed out in a different thread: with the right mods and enough Forma, even Plank Prime can be a destroyer of worlds. Figure out, which game style suits you better and then try to figure out, which build will help you the best!

I am quite confident that a fully forma'd twin grakata will outdps almost any secondary by a lot but they suffer from very poor ammo efficiency and long reloads.

I love my grakatas but I'll only seriously use them with my toxic chroma because I can't stand the reload speed and I can't slot a reload speed mod without losing a chunk of damage or sustainability.