Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XB1) Trader's items

(XBOX)RAG is NAROK

Question

So the void trader is on the Venus Relay (here on the Xbox One) and today he is selling:

• Inaros Mission
  • Mara Detron
  • Pyra Sugatra (which looks pretty cool)
  • Affinity, Credit, Resource Boosters
  • Grustrag, Stalker, Zanuka beacons
  • Pummel Mod
  • Crash Course Mod
  • Full Contact mod
  • Collision Force Mod

So my question is what should we buy (those of us with few ducats and creds)? What should we focus on buying?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Okay but aside from the Inaros mission (which I already have) what else would be something good to buy?

As I mentioned I'd get the credit booster. Then you can run endless void missions e.g: Survival, Defense, Interception and gain prime items which you can sell for ducats and you'll be earning credits at the same time, you can then return to the trader with more credits and ducats and get what ever you want. If you don't want to do this then I would suggest Full Contact if you don't have that. It's what I would consider a necessary mod eventually and you won't have to spend an awful amount of platinum trying to get it.

With few Ducats and Credits, I would say a credit booster to assist with that. And the Inaros mission if you don't have him. You still have time though, he wont leave until Sunday so grab a credit booster, run some endless void missions for ducats and you'll be getting credits at the same time and you should be able to get all the things you want. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)sh3kvothe said:

With few Ducats and Credits, I would say a credit booster to assist with that. And the Inaros mission if you don't have him. You still have time though, he wont leave until Sunday so grab a credit booster, run some endless void missions for ducats and you'll be getting credits at the same time and you should be able to get all the things you want. 

Okay but aside from the Inaros mission (which I already have) what else would be something good to buy?

12 hours ago, (XB1)sh3kvothe said:

As I mentioned I'd get the credit booster. Then you can run endless void missions e.g: Survival, Defense, Interception and gain prime items which you can sell for ducats and you'll be earning credits at the same time, you can then return to the trader with more credits and ducats and get what ever you want. If you don't want to do this then I would suggest Full Contact if you don't have that. It's what I would consider a necessary mod eventually and you won't have to spend an awful amount of platinum trying to get it.

I was able to buy the Full Contact. :D

However, I do have a question. Would Pummel be good on the Vaykor Marelok? Just wondering.