The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could Alad V Be A Threat To Stalker And The Sentients?

(Theory)

Why would Alad V be targeted by the stalker and the sentients. Alad V must know something that could put an end to the stalker and the sentients.

But Alad V is keeping the Tenno in the dark about it because it could be a threat to them too. 

Does anyone have any other ideas why Alad V would be targeted like this?

Well the stalker and the acolyte targeted Alad for 3 reason

-they recognize him as Orokin

-He is helping the Tenno

-Knowledge they can use

remember how he took over mesa and made new virus with the addition of zanuka.

if the stalker and his people are just un-piloted warframe then having the knowledge to control more warframes would be legitimate as you can disconnect the link of the warframe and operator giving control to in the case we seen mutalisr alad but if stalker gets this data then stalker could use it himself to maybe free himself if he has an operator or free warframes if they have an operator and he doesn't

Alad V is a threat to many because he "MIGHT" (and I stretch "might" because I do not know what the DEVS have in store) know something that we don't. Knowledge can be lethal.

Alad V has survived many "deaths", dabbeled with infested, GOT infected, cured himself. Also, reason for existance of Valkyr.

Most important for me at the given moment is that he is a wild card. Has no allegiance to any of the factions, we do not know where he hides.

Personally, I belive he still has communications with Corpus.

And i want him as my Chief Scientist. The gear he might produce...

22 hours ago, (XB1)xxTHEKING1006xx said:

(Theory)

Why would Alad V be targeted by the stalker and the sentients. Alad V must know something that could put an end to the stalker and the sentients.

But Alad V is keeping the Tenno in the dark about it because it could be a threat to them too. 

Does anyone have any other ideas why Alad V would be targeted like this?

Shadow Debt was indeed interesting from a motivational perspective. On the one hand, Alad V did assist the Tenno during the events of The Second Dream. On the other hand, the only reason that we escaped the Stalker's wrath was because of his own hesitation. The Acolytes made it very clear they were after Alad V due to his sins and questioned us as to why we would help him. This leads me to believe they may not be aware of Alad V's assistance in this regard. If they did know then they would know that the Tenno owed Alad V a debt.

What we do know is that Stalker, and presumably his Acolytes, target those who they believe have sinned. In our case, we are targeted for killing high profile individuals like Sargas Ruk, The Sergeant, and even Phorid. It's rather hard to say how many people Alad V has killed during his career. Between the Zanuka Project, his research into the Mutalist Infestation, and his own private war with the Grineer he could have racked up a kill count that rivals that of any Tenno.