The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Energy Siphon + World on FIre

dodorichard

Question

I am thinking of (actually pretty sure) I will potato Ember's Aura to allow her to use Energy Siphon or Corrosive Projection. But I just realized something and wondering if anyone has tried it or knows about it.

Ember's World on Fire uses 1 power just about one a sec while Energy Siphon gives the frame energy at about 1 power per sec. Does this mean that the two will cancel each other out and I will be able to cast World on Fire continuously without fear of running out of energy?

has anyone tried this? Or am I dreaming? 

7 answers to this question

toggle abilities like world on fire turn off all sources of energy other than the blue orbs dropped from corpses. Energy siphon will only be of use to you when your world on fire is off. Corrosive projection on the other hand will increase your damage on anything that has armor, so it's a perfect aura for ember.

39 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

While any toggle (drain) based power is active, the energy regeneration, energy restores, Energy Vampire  and even Energy Siphon are turned off.

To answer your question, nope, not going to work.

There are some toggle powers that Energy Siphon works on, like Equinox's powers.

1 hour ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

There are some toggle powers that Energy Siphon works on, like Equinox's powers.

but equinox has an conditional effect that made this possible:

provoke need someone to use an ability to consume energy

pacify use energy if there any enemy inside the field

WoF consume normally, like any other toggle ability