Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the best´s Weapon 2016?

RNightShadowS

Question

Hey warframers.....

I would like to know whats the best weapons becouse i dont play warframe a while and they said there is some changes in weapons.....

So if possible i would like to know everyone opinian in terms of:

Snipers

Rifles

bows

Melee

Secondary

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, RNightShadowS said:

Snipers

Snipertron Vandal, no questions asked.

Rifles

Synoid Simulor/Tonkor

bows

Dread/Zhuge, IceColdHawk: Rakta Cernos

Melee

Nikana Prime, IceColdHawk: Lesion

Secondary

Lex Prime, Sonicor, Staticor, Vaykor Marelock, IceColdHawk: Spira Prime

Edited by rawr1254

There are a few pages out there on the internet about the "best" ranked weapons, 3-4 maybe last I looked. A Google search will get you what you are asking for. Maybe "warframe God tier" or something like that for search terms to get them.

Edited by (XB1)Skylancer4

Just now, (XB1)Skylancer4 said:

There are a few pages out there on the internet about the "best" ranked weapons, 3-4 maybe last I looked. A Google search will get you what you are asking for. Maybe "warframe God tier" or something like that for sewrch terms to get them.

Yeh i saw a few ones

I know tonkor is prety fine for AoE but melee i dont see any one who scared me just war but that is out of question for rank 8

But a a realy good topic about low mg ranks to highest mg ranks i couldnt find any one

Because anything works at low level/starmap level. Basically it doesn't matter what you use.

Because you can use anything, it doesn't matter, it is personal preference. No way to "rank" that.

I'm also going to guess you didn't look too hard because I know at least two of the lists have things like Hek and Galatine on them and those aren't MR8+ to get. I'm on my phone so I don't have them book marked, but the information you are looking for is absolutely out there if you put a little bit of effort into looking for it.

But the weapons are a bit random for example now im doing jat kittag but today i saw she get nerf or somethink like that

They said dragon nikana is good but in wiki nikana prime have highest dmg in everything 

Thats why I mad this topic to see how much the same weapons aparead in the players opinians

sry for bad english

Edited by RNightShadowS

38 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

Snipers

Snipertron Vandal, no questions asked.

Rifles

Synoid Simulor/Tonkor

bows

Dread/Zhuge

Melee

Nikana Prime

Secondary

Lex Prime, Sonicor, Staticor, Vaykor Marelock

Totally agree with the sniper part dude. Can't say against rifles either. In bows you might want to add rakta cernos. It's just better to use. Add spira primes to secondary and replace nikana prime with lesion for melee.

Now you're done!

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

Totally agree with the sniper part dude. Can't say against rifles either. In bows you might want to add rakta cernos. It's just better to use. Add spira primes to secondary and replace nikana prime with lesion for melee.

Now you're done!

Never was a huge fan of Rakta Cernos mainly cause it doesnt regularly have a chance to red crit like the two meta bows(Paris P/Dread) and for Lesion you need Maiming strike just for it to be good and if you didnt get it from the Acolytes it'll cost you a pretty plat just  to get it.

And as for Spira P I had no idea they were even good since the first ones were horrible I never got to focusing on farming them

2 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

Never was a huge fan of Rakta Cernos mainly cause it doesnt regularly have a chance to red crit like the two meta bows(Paris P/Dread)

The speed and viral proc makes up for it IMO. But dread is alright though.

Lesion you need Maiming strike just for it to be good and if you didnt get it from the Acolytes it'll cost you a pretty plat just  to get it.

Ok you got a point there. But when you got the mods you need, it's a monster that isn't even funny anymore.

And as for Spira P I had no idea they were even good since the first ones were horrible I never got to focusing on farming them

Spira Prime got buffed so there's that. Ye the spira were awful but spira prime are actually Despair 2.0. Idk if you existed as a tenno back in damage 1.0 but if you did, you would know what i mean. It's pretty much a lex prime that exchanges damage for speed. Good for killing many mobs faster.

Sniper: Snipetron Vandal
Rifle: tonkor ofc
Bows: Dread has %25 Red Crit chance, Rakta Cernos has high fire rate. Rakta Cernos is best for Ivara and Survival Missions but if you are playing well and hit enemy's critical points, use Dread.
Secondary: Sonicor isn't bad but Staticor has more damage than it. Despair is very good with +%180 puncture damage.
Melee: I can't decide this. Channeling Bo has very high damage, but War and Jat Kittag has good damage, too.