Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What now?

KaosPerfection

Question

A bit of exposition, 

I have spent some time trying different weapons and frames and I'm at the point now where I want to take a step into what I consider 'end game'(MR7)

I've managed to get a hold of what I believe are the 'core mods' and now I was planning on getting the dual stat weapon mods like High Voltage, Thermite Round, Malignant Spread and so on.

So to my question, 

What should be my next step to progress further into the game, is there certain mods I should be farming and maxing out?, certain weapons (I've looked at tier lists) 

Thanks for your time :)

6 answers to this question

You should consider at least maxing these mods: Vitality and Redirection, all the non-corrupted power range/efficiency/strength, all non-corrupted damage mods for weapons (including all dual-stat mods if you have them). Some of them are quite hard to max (for instance Serration).

After that, work on getting and ranking all Corrupted mods, then Primed mods. Most of them don't need to be completely maxed, but the more you invest, the more you get out. However I suggest working on all of them at the same time: start by bringing all Primed mods to rank 7 instead of maxing them one by one.

And then.. the rest depends on how you play the game, on what frames, with what builds. Some frames require mods that others don't (for instance Rage: perfect on Inaros, pointless on Mag), so just look at other people's builds to see what you need ;-)

Wow, such a swift response.

I've maxed most of the non-corrupted power range/efficiency/strength and non-corrupted damage mods for weapons (apart from Serration, still got 2 more ranks). Would you say it's worth farming and maxing the dual stat ones I don't have yet?.

Another problem I've run into would be once I've maxed these mods I'm finding it hard to put them into weapons and frames due to space, I assume this is where Forma comes into play?

But it looks like I'm going to just keep plodding along and farming mods. Are there any in particular you would say is necessary. 

9 minutes ago, KaosPerfection said:

Another problem I've run into would be once I've maxed these mods I'm finding it hard to put them into weapons and frames due to space, I assume this is where Forma comes into play?

Exact, you need to put forma on your weapons. Some weapon will require 6 forma to be at max efficiency, while some other only require 3.