The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Implement sortie max weapon lvl requirement

Pwincessbaby

Sorties shouldn't be the place where people rank up their crap, any of it. All equipped weapons should require level 30, period. Even people with r30 frame and primaries, but unranked secondary or melee, will still purposefully afk or not kill so they get more affinity from teammate kills on their weapons. It will avoid afkers, it will avoid leechers. Only one goal, the reward. Doesn't matter if you are frost, or valkyr, or loki, rank 30 on whatever you want to equip.

Want to rank up your stuff? play any other node with like minded lazy people. This approach of letting unranked gear into sorties is incessantly lame and only turned into a leech fest. The social loafing in this game knows no bounds, something as easy as this game, and people act like damn homeless individuals. Can't imagine the amount of procrastination at work or anywhere else that requires a slightly higher commitment.

Edited by nms.

• 3 weeks later...

Want a specific team make up? Make your own team.

Want specific gear? Make your own team.

Not everyone needs max rank weapons to be effective. 

Stahp pushing your standards on strangers and just take some responsibility for your own enjoyment and put effort into making a team.

You have the power!

Alternatively, DE should improve the matchmaking system to at least let us filter by MR.

Edited by Noamuth

This still is a problem every single day and saying "juz make private groups" isn't the solution

This is a leisure game, I don't want to do a job interview before I engage each squad. That is what filtering is supposed to be for. It lightly filters things so u don't all get stuck in 1 big cluster. The game needs to work further on its filtration. While some might enjoy carrying others.. most of us don't, especially since a bunch of ppl are mostly logging in each day for sortie and daily reward...

All the people I know who do sortie agree that public squads are cancer

Is that what we want?

Shouldn't the standard be so we can all expect a decent game from open squad?

How do I have fun with 3 guys rocking a lvl 0 weapon on bow only mission?

Making a private group should only be required for intense organisation. Like u want x of each frame. If you want to go in and have a reasonable time with random people... there should be some kind of filter to allow that on something like sorties.

U shouldn't have to speak or plan -- u should be able to get in and the squad is decent enough to pull it off

Why is there even XP given in sorties? This encourages people to wear those lvl 0 weapons

On 5/3/2016 at 2:40 AM, Pwincessbaby said:

"Hey loki go hack all the consoles and don't die to any wardens while me and the other 2 dudes on rhino with lvl 0 bows sit out here playing revive simulator 2016 on each other"

Will admit I lol'd hard at this. 

People shouldn't be using "end-game" stuff for levelling. That is just crazy >.<  Agreed with the requirements for max level weapons.