Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe powers that can damage and break nullifier bubbles without entering them

Ozamchist

2 hours ago, (PS4)KrakenUnchained said:

Its all about DPS, rubico takes 3,9 seconds?? What about the 3 seconds reload time?? A nullifier ranked 50 could oneshot a good 90% of the frames around and your solution to this is waste energy with a pointless power-spam or snipe them? Do you even played a void surv/def where bombards or heavy gunners are used to enjoy the cover of a nulli bubble and shoot at you.. But yeah, Oberon Smite will save us!!

get a look to this, doubt you got a rough idea of the damage they used to deal on you

Nice job on the defense

Oberon's smite looks pretty useful if you ask me

Again this was to give people who complain about nullifiers more options, don't like em don't use them.

But I'm not going to sit on this information I have because to me 1 other person finding it useful far outweighs 10 people not finding it useful.

I can confirm atlas can target enemies inside the bubble with his punch, often killing everything outright and destroying the bubble - so this can actually be quicker than shooting them(plus while sliding to attack with the punch you are invulnerable, unlike when standing and shooting)

The Azima is great for firing your alt-fire turret in their direction, often you can then focus on killing other enemies if needed and healing/reviving etc.

You can take out Nullifier bubbles with only two or three shots of Artemis Bow if you aim properly. Due to the curvature of the bubble, aiming at the edge of the bubble with your fan perpendicular to the bubble's edge (aiming at the top of the bubble with a vertical fan or at the left or right edge of the bubble with a horizontal fan) will cause your arrows to hit the bubble with enough of a time separation between them to count as separate hits.

3 hours ago, TermiteFrame said:

Nice job on the defense

Oberon's smite looks pretty useful if you ask me

Again this was to give people who complain about nullifiers more options, don't like em don't use them.

But I'm not going to sit on this information I have because to me 1 other person finding it useful far outweighs 10 people not finding it useful.

i posted the link just to show you that even a ranked 50 enemy could oneshot you if in the nullifier bubble, i died 3 times in a row at the end of the video, regardless my quick thinking

2 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

You can take out Nullifier bubbles with only two or three shots of Artemis Bow if you aim properly. Due to the curvature of the bubble, aiming at the edge of the bubble with your fan perpendicular to the bubble's edge (aiming at the top of the bubble with a vertical fan or at the left or right edge of the bubble with a horizontal fan) will cause your arrows to hit the bubble with enough of a time separation between them to count as separate hits.

Like so

Spoiler