Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dose Helios work with synthesis scanners?

maxwell2813

Question

8 answers to this question

It can use Simaris' scanner, and behaves like a normal scanner, BUT VERY IMPORTANT the widget that gives YOU unlimited scans does not apply to Helios. (Edit: None of the widgets apply to Helios for that matter)

Well, according to @kszaso (and checking with the wiki) the Sol widget does work with Helios. Perhaps it was changed in a patch or hotfix I missed. I know for a fact I tried it out once with 3 Synthesis Scanners remaining...it ran out at the time and now I have a pack of 25 that will never get used up (along with my 800 regular scanners).

Edited by Maicael
New/corrected info

if you have the unlimited perk and helios scans, it does not eat the simaris scanner. i know this because i have no regular scanners and i sold all but one of the simaris, and havent had to buy one for ages

Edited by kszaso

4 hours ago, AIcatraz said:

Yes, and Helios also consumes the synthesis charges. If you have the unlimited perk and have like 1 scanner, you're going to have to go buy more.

Actually, that was patched out. It now supports the unlimited perk and you don't have to buy the scanner charges anymore.