Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is 2nd account for buying plats LEGAL?

Yellowbirde

Question

I am a new player, i don't really know about the rules, and this kinda bother me because I haven't get any new discount on plats from on main account. And i thought to myself like, make a new account and buy plats from it and transfer it to my main account.. is that legal? I think newer account get faster discount.. is that right?

4 answers to this question

According to the Terms of Service that you accepted, DE has the right to terminate your second account any way they see fit. We also know that they dislike players cheating like this.

They will find you and they will ban your second account if you just use it for plat farming. If you try again, they might ban your first account as well.

So don't do it.

1 hour ago, Yellowbirde said:

I am a new player, i don't really know about the rules, and this kinda bother me because I haven't get any new discount on plats from on main account. And i thought to myself like, make a new account and buy plats from it and transfer it to my main account.. is that legal? I think newer account get faster discount.. is that right?

47 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

According to the Terms of Service that you accepted, DE has the right to terminate your second account any way they see fit. We also know that they dislike players cheating like this.

Dhrekr is right. The EULA also states that any abuse of the financial system or attempt to bypass this will lead to a suspension of the account. There was a scandal about this with some WF Youtubers who did this a few months back, so even WF "Celebrities" are not safe. Better play it safe and get your Plat like everyone else.