Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plz help Xbox one controller on PC

komji

Question

So I am one of the few plaers who uses a controller on warframe for PC.  Previously I use an xbox 360 controller and it worked fine until it died. I am now using an xbox one controller however it is really buggy when I try to slide ( which is the LB button). Does anyone know of a way to fix this? 

5 answers to this question

Not an answer so much, but a while back i used to use a controller (up to MR 7 i think). Had issues with getting through a parcore challenge (pre-parcore 2.0) so i switch to mouse and keyboard. While it took some getting used to, i find it to be much better.

@ OP  - I'm 4000+ hours in and never had any problems using a 360 controller so I'm guessing your problem is specific to the XBONE controller. Have you checked key bindings in options to ensure these haven't changed? If not then hopefully another player who uses the same controller type will post here and be able to assist you.

Unlike:

6 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Not an answer so much, but a while back i used to use a controller (up to MR 7 i think). Had issues with getting through a parcore challenge (pre-parcore 2.0) so i switch to mouse and keyboard. While it took some getting used to, i find it to be much better.

Not an answer at all , and of no help whatsoever. Why post?

4 minutes ago, 2old4gamez said:

Not an answer at all , and of no help whatsoever. Why post?

Because i was just opening the option that its worth considering switching to mouse and keyboard if its an option. Takes some getting used to but it is easier to use.

Also, as to " and of no help whatsoever. Why post?", your own post has just repeated what he said. Hes used an xbox360 controller fine, and knows the issue is with the xbone one. You only advice is 'maybe someone else can help you', some im going to throw that 'why post' back at you.

Ah, just had a thought. Ive got a xbone myself. The controllers gained a 'trigger' style to it i believe, allowing the button to press at multiple harnesses (cant remember if that was just the triggers or the bumpers aswell). Could it therefore be hardware related?

I use an XBOX ONE controller and  the slide (Left Bumper) works fine for me... Maybe your controller's LB is just messed up. It happens, even with a new controller some times. I got one that right from the store the left thumb stick would cause the in game character to move forward when I wasn't even touching the controller sometimes and I would have to move it just a little and it would fix it for a little while then it would start back. Long story shot maybe it is just your controller's Left Bumper button.