Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Neurodes Drop Rate Is Absolutely BullS#&$.

BentDownFork

I'm sorry, but after farming Naeglar and getting nothing, you get a little &!$$ed off at the Rng. I mean seriously, I got my Ash in 20 runs, why have I not gotten a single recourse from this boss? Is it just me experiencing this? 

I can't wait to see your reaction to farming control modules. At least neurodes can be farmed off more than one boss...

Yeah, I've spent days on Earth farming neurodes for the bolto. And I've gotten jack all to show for it. I'm probably going to just end up buying the damned AKBolto since I can't even get to Eris with my current equipment. They say they're looking for a way to appease the RNG God, but I'm not sure if I want to wait that long.

Edited by TheMalachai

CM is annoying to get but funny thing i broke a container on Proteus infected defense neptune and got a CM randomly before wave even start LOL and the henya once drop me and 3 random others when i was playing 2 CM in 1 run

NOW for the NEURODES if u want them thers a ez spot to farm its imo (15+ in a day) this dont invlove any boss

go to Earth, Eurasia. the spot has lots of container which can give over 1-3 over loot on some run (5 if ur a leprechaun with a pot of gold) enemy are weak and ez to get to wave 10 with in i say 15 min at least and the map is small so its ez to find and murder

Frame to use: Rhino (radial blast with maxed or lv 3 stretch) frost (optional) ash or loki (invis and loki has radial disarm which cause em all in melee so rhino can 1 hit them with a radial blast) VauBan (if u have tesla maxed)

so main 2 are Rhino and Vauban any gun will do just not MK1-braton

the neurodes drop only on Earth and Eris (earth grineer low lv   Eris infected high lv)

"Venus Days," and "Mercury Days" doesn't mean the farming location, it means... well, days. Since their orbit around the sun is shorter. Doh.

Anyhow, yes, the Neurodes' drop rate is too damn low. 

NOW for the NEURODES if u want them thers a ez spot to farm its imo (15+ in a day) this dont invlove any boss

go to Earth, Eurasia. the spot has lots of container which can give over 1-3 over loot on some run (5 if ur a leprechaun with a pot of gold) enemy are weak and ez to get to wave 10 with in i say 15 min at least and the map is small so its ez to find and murder

Frame to use: Rhino (radial blast with maxed or lv 3 stretch) frost (optional) ash or loki (invis and loki has radial disarm which cause em all in melee so rhino can 1 hit them with a radial blast) VauBan (if u have tesla maxed)

so main 2 are Rhino and Vauban any gun will do just not MK1-braton

its surprsingly high on Eurasia Earth for some werid reason was farming ferrite for a whole day and denoite later found 30 neurodes in my material gathered list

Thanks!

I definitely will try this when I can play missions. I am starving for all the rare mats (neurodes, neural sensors, control mods)

I hated farming these things after the recent update too, reset my account and after unlocking missions I found bosses are not the best place to farm rare resources anymore, try defence missions on the appropriate planet.

I've actually had no issues with getting Phorid to drop Neurodes (approximately 50% drop rate).  Vay Hek, however, is a completely different story.  Even the wiki recommends not farming him for Neurodes. 

I killed the boss on Earth dozens of times he dropped them maybe 1/4 of the time. Sometimes he would drop back to back then it could be 3-4 runs with nothing. Decided to loot every locker hoping to get lucky and kill every mob on the map. So I found they actually tend to drop more frequently on mobs that spawn after you kill the boss or from a locker. To many people speed run so I think this is designed to penalize those who like to eat without paying. I wont even mark Nerodes if my groups run off and leave me behind so many are losing out.

the biggest problem farming rare materials i see is the people thinking, rush for the boss and exit mission....

it is actually not very optimal to do that

equip thiefs wit, and catch every box on the way to the boss

i usually have an average of 1 rare material every 2 runs if you include boss AND boxes, maybe i'm lucky but all i see lately when joining assassination missions is everyone rushing for the boss...

thiefs wit is your winner here ;)