Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Nerrivik, the Sea Goddess of the North | QUEST

MissMarifire

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

kind of like the perrin idea, making the syndicates more involved would be nice 

maybe someday the syndicates will have there own warframes ? 

Yeah, especially what with Veil and Meridian having the spotlight for operations/tactical alerts.

I could see it being an incredibly adventurous concept, but one of those syndicate frames will not be Qanagi. However, I could see syndicates taking Warframes and modding them like they do with weaponry (ex Rakta Ash, Vaykor Ember, Sancti Oberon) that could rival (but not overpower) their Prime counterparts.

I have an idea for a quest for Qanagi.

"Tenno, my intel reads of a suspected group of Corpus self-proclaimed vigilantes in possession of a Warframe. However, it does not indicate the identities of these criminals and their whereabouts. We must delve into data vaults to uncover what this Warframe is and where it may be hiding."

This quest can be received after defeating the Europa assassination target, Raptor, similar to how you receive Howl of the Kubrow from defeating Jackal.

The quest begins with the Lotus explaining of some intel of a Warframe being in the possession by some Corpus criminals (as seen above).

PART 1: VALAC, EUROPA - SPY

The first place the Lotus sends the Tenno to is Valac, Europa, to hack into data vaults. Here, the Tenno find of three different criminal organizations that, according to the data, are "in possession of Old War weaponry".

Having a hold of the three last locations of the Corpus criminals, the hunt begins.

PART 2: NAIAD, NEPTUNE - SABOTAGE/CAPTURE

The Lotus requests for the Tenno to hunt the leader of the first group of criminals, the Crimson Credits. They specialize in hand-to-hand combat and the usage of performance-enhancing drugs (basically space steroids) among their units:

• Melee Crimson: the lowest ranking crewman among the Crimson Credits; usually are initiates or those who are unaffected by their drugs. 
  • Bouncer Crimson: Crimson Credits who specialize in fist-fighting. Generally are slower than Berserk and Melee Crimsons, but cause the most impact damage among the three.
  • Berserk Crimson: Crimson Credits who specialize in kicking, having fast runspeeds and fighting by kicking.

The Lotus requires the Tenno to sabotage their supply of performance-enhancing drugs by poisoning them, and capturing their leader, Erid Dul, an extremely strong Corpus woman. Being both quick and heavy-hitting, she is an enemy to fear.

PART 3: CYPRESS, PLUTO - ASSASSINATION/CAPTURE

After interrogation, the Lotus finds out that the Crimson Credits were not in possession of the unknown Warframe. They then hunt for their next target, the MOA Constrictors. They specialize in stealing and modifying MOA proxies to be extremely deadly compared to their legal brethren. Their hacked proxies include:

• Suicide MOAs: MOAs that charge towards the player and explode on contact.
  • Sniper MOAs: MOAs that act similar to Sniper Crewmen: They move slowly, but shoot the player with a sniper rifle built into them that has a high critical chance/damage.
  • Ballista MOAs: MOAs that lob large explosives at the player, causing an AoE of blast damage.
  • Speed MOAs: MOAs that glide across the floor, shooting at the player rapidly.

The Lotus requires the Tenno to destroy the crown jewel of the MOA Constrictors, a highly modified model of the Jackal known as the Puma, and capturing the leader of the MOA Constrictors, the young engineering prodigy Ilan Uro. 

PART 4/FINALE: ANANKE, JUPITER - SPY/DECEPTION

After interrogating Uro, the Lotus finds that they are not in possession of the Warframe, either. The Tenno then venture to find their final target, the Tenno Terminators. Stealing Warframe parts from both Corpus, Grineer, and Tenno alike or spying on Tenno themselves, they study and build suits based on the powers of their respective Warframes:

• Swindle Scrambus: Scrambus units who wear exosuits to utilize the Decoy and Switch Teleport powers that Loki uses.
  • Illusion Scrambus: Scrambus units who wear exosuits to utilize the Hall of Mirrors and Sleight Of Hand powers that Mirage uses.
  • Sage Comba: Comba units who wear exosuits to utilize the Well of Life and Link powers that Trinity uses.
  • Force Comba: Comba units who wear exosuits to utilize the Rhino Charge and Iron Skin powers that Rhino uses.

While they have access to the two selected powers for the Warframes their suits incorporate, they are a fourth as powerful as their maxed leveled, unmodded Warframe counterparts.

The Lotus requires the Tenno to delve into their data vaults at one of their hidden Gas City bases, and capture the leader, Aper Ora, who utilizes a suit with the same abilities as Qanagi, with powers only halved instead of fourth the power. The data in the vaults mention the Warframe that the Lotus was looking for, Qanagi. However, as Aper Ora escapes before the Tenno are able to capture them, the Lotus instead asks of the Tenno to put a tracking device into one of the computers inside of their ship and leave.

Because of the escape of Aper Ora, they will peruse the system of settlements and organizations to sabotage. In some tilesets, the Tenno have a 10% chance of being warned of Ora's arrival, in which they have the option of defeating Ora for a Qanagi part. They will only arrive on Exterminate, Capture, Deception, Spy, or Mobile Defense missions. Ora will not arrive at any Survival, Defense, Assassination, Sabotage, or Crossfire missions.

I have some ideas for an alternate, involving just the Tenno Terminators being the criminals who sabotaged the research group who found Qanagi. Also, I'm afraid that the enemies are going to be incredibly rage-inducing, especially the TT units.

Edited by MissMarifire

3 hours ago, Navarchus said:

This sounds like a lot of fun to play, but isn't the warframe lacking in passive ideas?

What do you mean by passive? Like as in abilities that affect herself when toggled or like a passive effect? 

If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

2 minutes ago, MissMarifire said:

What do you mean by passive? Like as in abilities that affect herself when toggled or like a passive effect? 

Well, DE is working on getting all warframes a 5th ability that you cannot manually trigger or activate, such as Mesa getting more health when removing melee, rhino knocking enemies down when getting a hard landing and so on.
I feel like this concept is near perfect, but only almost complete!

I'd give a suggestion if I could think of anything fitting personally, but I'm very lacking on this mythology & history. 

1 minute ago, Navarchus said:

Well, DE is working on getting all warframes a 5th ability that you cannot manually trigger or activate, such as Mesa getting more health when removing melee, rhino knocking enemies down when getting a hard landing and so on.

I'd give a suggestion if I could think of anything fitting personally, but I'm very lacking on this mythology & history. 

Ah, okay, I understand now. Thanks for the clarification.

At the bottom of the Google document, there's links to several sites I used when I was looking into creating Qanagi. Alternatively, I could send you the links.

10 minutes ago, MissMarifire said:

Drowns and is reborn. Revive focused passive? Like a self revive with a long cooldown.

Or upon taking lethal damage above 1 health, her health is set to 1 in reference to her continuously having to be struck before losing her grip and drowning.

Maybe duplicating effects and buffs she receives from others casts? Like if she gains Overshield from a warframe, half the amount is given to all allies in reference to her exchanging and gratuitous personality?  If she gets Roar damage buff from rhino but the other allies are too far away, they'll get 50% of the duration of the rhino roar from her spreading it on.
Having but one hand, she cannot comb her hair, and this they do for her, and she, by way of thanks, sends seal and other creatures forth to men. "

Maybe the way she curses can be a thing? Enemies who deal health-damage to Qanagi receive radiation "confused" status, causing them to be attacked by their own.
" But she hated him thereafter and cursed her dogs to eat his hands and feet "

I can't think of much else but these are the only things I could come up with for now, even if some aren't really that interesting.

34 minutes ago, Navarchus said:

Drowns and is reborn. Revive focused passive? Like a self revive with a long cooldown.

Or upon taking lethal damage above 1 health, her health is set to 1 in reference to her continuously having to be struck before losing her grip and drowning.

Maybe duplicating effects and buffs she receives from others casts? Like if she gains Overshield from a warframe, half the amount is given to all allies in reference to her exchanging and gratuitous personality?  If she gets Roar damage buff from rhino but the other allies are too far away, they'll get 50% of the duration of the rhino roar from her spreading it on.
Having but one hand, she cannot comb her hair, and this they do for her, and she, by way of thanks, sends seal and other creatures forth to men. "

Maybe the way she curses can be a thing? Enemies who deal health-damage to Qanagi receive radiation "confused" status, causing them to be attacked by their own.
" But she hated him thereafter and cursed her dogs to eat his hands and feet "

I can't think of much else but these are the only things I could come up with for now, even if some aren't really that interesting.

I really like your suggestions!

Hm.. so a self-revive with a high cooldown time, versus a "Sturdy" esque passive that keeps her health at 1 when hit with a lethal attack, duplicating buffs to others, or radiation/"confusion" damage to enemies when health damage is dealt.

Out of the four you proposed, I'd say that the third ability would be the best, because of the variety of casts that can be passed onto allies. Alternatively, instead of the passed on casts being a half, it depends upon the distance the other allies are from Qanagi? Like a 50%/25%/12.5% sorta thing?

3 hours ago, MissMarifire said:

I really like your suggestions!

Hm.. so a self-revive with a high cooldown time, versus a "Sturdy" esque passive that keeps her health at 1 when hit with a lethal attack, duplicating buffs to others, or radiation/"confusion" damage to enemies when health damage is dealt.

Out of the four you proposed, I'd say that the third ability would be the best, because of the variety of casts that can be passed onto allies. Alternatively, instead of the passed on casts being a half, it depends upon the distance the other allies are from Qanagi? Like a 50%/25%/12.5% sorta thing?

Yeah absolutely, these are just concepts straight out of my head, no proper balancing or radius through of.
I'd really like it to still have a minimum and and a maximum percentage, like 50 - 12,5 no matter how close/far away so people don't directly stand in her footsteps & it's okay for people to go to another part of the map.

Did you hear of Hydroids passive in todays stream? What a disappointment. 
The comparison with any other passive coming is just so lacking and doesn't add anything to the feel when playing him.

Hydroids passive is going to be a chance to make 1 tentacle where you groundslam. It will despawn.
Embers passive is going to have 100% to get energy whenever an enemy gets ignited by any source near her (obviously much better than all other passives mentioned, especially in comparison to hydroid)

Edited by Navarchus

I'd really like it to still have a minimum and and a maximum percentage, like 50 - 12,5 no matter how close/far away so people don't directly stand in her footsteps & it's okay for people to go to another part of the map.

Yeah, I think a max/min percentage would be good. Since you mention how it's that percentage no matter what, will the percentage be randomized?

Funny enough, considering that Qanagi will have the (for now) slowest base movespeed, I'm sure it'd be kind of hard to be close to her anyway without zooming off.

3 minutes ago, MissMarifire said:

Yeah, I think a max/min percentage would be good. Since you mention how it's that percentage no matter what, will the percentage be randomized?

Funny enough, considering that Qanagi will have the (for now) slowest base movespeed, I'm sure it'd be kind of hard to be close to her anyway without zooming off.

Nah not random, just the further away you are, the lower % duration you get from the buff, but not to the point where it's at 1% or 0,0001%, it caps at a lowest of 12,5%.
And even if press up against her it's not going to be a 100% buff duration, it caps at 50%.

Edited by Navarchus

Nah not random, just the further away you are, the lower % duration you get from the buff, but not to the point where it's at 1% or 0,0001%, it caps at a lower of 12,5%.
And even if press up against her it's not going to be a 100% buff duration, it caps at 50%.

Ah, okay. That makes sense. like there'd be this sort of gradient area whereas the closer you are, the more powerful the effect is, but it's not going to be higher than 50% or lower than 12.5%

6 minutes ago, MissMarifire said:

Exactly what I mean, you phrase it much better. I think that could be very fun and make missions with her a lot more interesting for the entire squad.

Alright, well, the passive's been added to the main bit of the thread, as well as the quest from earlier. Whenever there are more suggestions for quests, I'll pop them into a spoiler for each one.

I have been thinking of a fun mechanic, though: Perhaps the Tenno put trackers on all three of the gangs' ships, and the two other gangs will have their own weapon blueprints that you can get. They too will travel around the system, and the Lotus may simply warn the Tenno of "criminal presence", as opposed to announcing which gangs are there, including the Tenno Terminators (the guys who have Qanagi). It'd make it more rage-inducing, sure, that you'd get the Crimson Credits instead of the Tenno Terminators, but at the same time, all three gangs will have a higher chance of spawning than, say, Stalker/Grustag/Zanukas.

8 hours ago, Navarchus said:

Passives aren't abilities...

I'd like to look at the Quest here, since i'm not sure i can contribute to the frame itself. Specifically, the Crimson Credits.

We know the Corpus play smart, and i'd like to think that even roided up meatheads would want to have a chance of winning against the Tenno that they are inevitably going to piss off. i propose that they use the weapons lock mechanic we see in place with the sortie missions, restricting us to melee only when we enter their territory. (fist,and sparring only for extra player rage)

I also like the idea of melee enemies using the Block/Parry mechanics and maybe even the slide attacks.

(i think it would be hilarious to listen to people fighting them for the first time, going to hit them with their big sticks, when suddenly, their 1-hit weapon has been caught, yanked and their frame has been backhanded across the room by an angry buff nerd.)

And if not using that as a gang-related element, then why not a Fourth enemy that carries sparring weapons and won't hesitate to break-dance across the room to roll-kick you 20 feet into the air. (I picture a specialized enemy that takes a set of kogake and just styles around you, using the full set of attacks, including the flying roundhouse kick)

i dunno, i like the idea of a melee oriented group, but unless you do something special, everyone will blow through them with their shiny guns and not appreciate what could be a great little thing. The basic idea is to make them feel like their fighting players restricted to melee. I'm sure i wouldn't be the only one to get a kick out of something like this

On May 8, 2016 at 10:04 AM, MissMarifire said:

Okay, I know what you mean. Considering how I struggle with coming up with abilities, what would you suggest we should do to make her abilities more unique?

It's been a while, but here's my thoughts on Qanagi's abilities, after looking at the list. I tried to choose ones that couldn't be associated really with Frost or Hydroid, and that also could be linked in some way to sea animals, especially seals. They might need a little balancing, but I think I like how the themes play out.

1: Cold Snap- Qanagi summons an ice sheet to coat the ground around her, causing all nearby enemies on the ground to slip and take Impact damage. If they are already on the ground, they will be frozen there for some time and take Finisher damage. 

2: Floe Skid- Qanagi gives up her slow running pace for a rapid belly-slide, powered by a summoned trail of melting ice. She cannot use weapons or other abilities, but she can knock down and damage enemies by ramming them. She can "jump" to clear obstacles, but if she is obstructed for a few moments the ability automatically ends. 

3: Blessed Storm: Qanagi calls a large blizzard to follow her, weakening enemy armor, reducing enemy sight and hearing ability, and gradually granting an "overhealth" to allies, like Iron Skin but without proc immunity.

4: Call of the Deep: Qanagi discards her shields, allowing her enemies to attack freely. For every percentage of health she loses, a Deep Dog is summoned from her body. These raging ice beasts move quickly despite hardly having hind limbs, tirelessly devouring enemies in their huge jaws. When they die, they give a portion of health to nearby allies besides Qanagi.

Passive: Icy Grip- Qanagi cannot lose her weapon and will always be able to finish every action she starts (for example, reloading, a melee strike, interacting with an object), regardless of procs suffered. 

Edited by Akavakaku

1 hour ago, Kustom95 said:

I'd like to look at the Quest here, since i'm not sure i can contribute to the frame itself. Specifically, the Crimson Credits.

We know the Corpus play smart, and i'd like to think that even roided up meatheads would want to have a chance of winning against the Tenno that they are inevitably going to piss off. i propose that they use the weapons lock mechanic we see in place with the sortie missions, restricting us to melee only when we enter their territory. (fist,and sparring only for extra player rage)

I also like the idea of melee enemies using the Block/Parry mechanics and maybe even the slide attacks.

(i think it would be hilarious to listen to people fighting them for the first time, going to hit them with their big sticks, when suddenly, their 1-hit weapon has been caught, yanked and their frame has been backhanded across the room by an angry buff nerd.)

And if not using that as a gang-related element, then why not a Fourth enemy that carries sparring weapons and won't hesitate to break-dance across the room to roll-kick you 20 feet into the air. (I picture a specialized enemy that takes a set of kogake and just styles around you, using the full set of attacks, including the flying roundhouse kick)

i dunno, i like the idea of a melee oriented group, but unless you do something special, everyone will blow through them with their shiny guns and not appreciate what could be a great little thing. The basic idea is to make them feel like their fighting players restricted to melee. I'm sure i wouldn't be the only one to get a kick out of something like this

I second that I will the idea of 3 different factions with each mission especially the melee one such the boss is a corpus female since corpus is like a "no girls allowed" men's club.I think the diversity will make gameplay interesting since enemy factions didn't really have diversity besides corpus and I know how tenno hate corpus with a passion 

21 hours ago, Kustom95 said:

I absolutely love the idea of sortie restrictions for fighting against the three gangs, especially the ideas that Kustom95 introduced. The Crimson Credits will have the melee-only mechanic, as well as the MOA Constrictors could have dense fog or extreme cold, and the Tenno Terminators could have an energy limit. A friend of mine after reading mentioned that a combination of two restrictions could be interesting (melee only/impact resistance, extreme cold/dense fog, energy reduction/augmented shields). While it'd be interesting, I feel it may be a bit much when fighting them.

As for the Crimson Credits, using block/parry/slide mechanics would further add onto the difficulty of the Crimsons, which supports your idea of making them special enough to make them memorable to players. Considering that the Crimsons have only three unique enemies compared to the other gangs' four, having the Sparring Crimson would be a great idea.

20 hours ago, tennorod said:

I second that I will the idea of 3 different factions with each mission especially the melee one such the boss is a corpus female since corpus is like a "no girls allowed" men's club.I think the diversity will make gameplay interesting since enemy factions didn't really have diversity besides corpus and I know how tenno hate corpus with a passion 

Yeah, I feel that the Corpus are very due for a diversity overhaul especially compared to the Grineer. You'd think that they would be more diverse since they aren't, y'know, clones, but considering that there's only a few lady Comba/Scrambus compared to the Scorpion, Ballista, Heavy Gunner, Hyekka Master, Wardens, hell, they have Sprag, Ven'kra Tel, and Kela De Thaym, two field bosses and one major boss, that are Grineer women, it seems that the Grineer are even more diverse than the Corpus. It may be that Corpus women are less interested in combat

21 hours ago, Akavakaku said:

It's been a while, but here's my thoughts on Qanagi's abilities, after looking at the list. I tried to choose ones that couldn't be associated really with Frost or Hydroid, and that also could be linked in some way to sea animals, especially seals. They might need a little balancing, but I think I like how the themes play out.

1: Cold Snap- Qanagi summons an ice sheet to coat the ground around her, causing all nearby enemies on the ground to slip and take Impact damage. If they are already on the ground, they will be frozen there for some time and take Finisher damage. 

2: Floe Skid- Qanagi gives up her slow running pace for a rapid belly-slide, powered by a summoned trail of melting ice. She cannot use weapons or other abilities, but she can knock down and damage enemies by ramming them. She can "jump" to clear obstacles, but if she is obstructed for a few moments the ability automatically ends. 

3: Blessed Storm: Qanagi calls a large blizzard to follow her, weakening enemy armor, reducing enemy sight and hearing ability, and gradually granting an "overhealth" to allies, like Iron Skin but without proc immunity.

4: Call of the Deep: Qanagi discards her shields, allowing her enemies to attack freely. For every percentage of health she loses, a Deep Dog is summoned from her body. These raging ice beasts move quickly despite hardly having hind limbs, tirelessly devouring enemies in their huge jaws. When they die, they give a portion of health to nearby allies besides Qanagi.

Passive: Icy Grip- Qanagi cannot lose her weapon and will always be able to finish every action she starts (for example, reloading, a melee strike, interacting with an object), regardless of procs suffered. 

I really like the abilities you suggested, especially Call of the Deep. However, I'm still partial to the passive that Navarchus suggested over Icy Grip. I'll still factor it in as a potential passive, nonetheless.

I've added a little bit of a story. It's one that's probably bound to be edited quite a bit, as I don't hold a candle to someone the likes of StallordD when it comes to writing. Tried to keep it simple, but enough to understand what's going on.

"The navigation! It's blinking! We've found it!" he cried. The navigation on their navigation pad began blinking intensely, detecting extreme levels of Tenno energy. A gigantic figure, encased in ice, stood before the three.

The researchers had finally found a Warframe. For them, this was a sign of hope and wealth...

...or so they had thought

Spoiler

During the Zanuka Project, Alad V ran several smaller side projects related to the understanding of the Tenno. He hired many researchers and scientists to track down the Warframes he had wanted. Very few crews who were sent had ever came back, though those who had were payed credits aplenty. For some of his projects, he was content with any Warframe. For others, however, he was more picky, only allowing certain Warframes to be found for his research. Among these was to be a relic huntress of the past, Qanagi.

EUROPA, YEAR XXXX

Several researchers sat inside an unknown Corpus surveying vehicle. Three sat upon the bottom front row, while two sat in the back row, the squad leader standing in between. Screens glowed a bright cyan hue as the researchers tapped away, their vehicle moving quickly across the snowy crust of northern Europa.

"Hexa Dal, record the current temperature."

"Temperature at our current location is -215 degrees Celsius. Approximately how far are we from the northern pole?"

"Roughly five hundred kilometers. Epho Ved, keep caution of our vehicle. The navigational statistics suggest very faint levels of Tenno energy. We must take care not to miss our target."

"Affirmative, Iri Orda."

The leader sat down, viewing the vast ice plains of Europa that were ahead of them on one of the screens. The sun's light bounced off of the snow and ice, which had it not been for the lack of windows and the several cameras that allowed them to view their surroundings, would have easily blinded them. The crew began to near ice cracks, which had in turn caused the levels of Tenno energy to quickly spike on their navigation.

"Ved, slow down the vehicle. We may be nearing a Tenno."

"Orda, it may be a false alarm. This has happened before when we passed the ice cracks near the southern pole."

"Ved, are you questioning my orders?"

"No, Orda. The vehicle's velocity has been halved."

"That's what I had thought I heard."

As their navigation peaked in the levels of Tenno energy, the crew dispatched from their vehicle into the extremely freezing outside, where one of the ice cracks was nearby. Each of the researchers brought handheld datapads, with similar navigation as the systems in their vehicle. 

"Ved, Dal, Kiv, split between the northern areas. Ara, Eft and I will split towards the southern areas. Be sure to survey the entire area around you. At any point where you must go into an ice crack, proceed with proper protocol."

"Affirmative," the five chimed.

With hours without end and stagnant statistics of Tenno energy levels, both portions of the squad was beginning to lose hope. Orda, however, insisted on pressing on.

However, as the crew begin to doubt themselves, a sudden scream echoed from the bottom of an ice crack.

"The navigation! It's blinking! We've found it!" the echo cried. The navigation on their navigation pad began blinking intensely, detecting extreme levels of Tenno energy. A gigantic figure, encased in ice, stood before him and the other two Corpus researchers.

"What is it, Ved? It's so tall, it simply can't be human..."

"Kiv, it's a Tenno."

"But... I've never seen any like them! They're usually very slender and modern, and-"

"Kiv. This Tenno has been encased in ice for..." Ved paused, scraping a sample of the ice off to examine it. "...since the early years of the Old War, it seems. Most of the Tenno we've gotten results from were from the mid-late years of the Old War. This could be the earliest kind of Tenno for Alad to get his hands on!"

"I'd doubt that, I'm afraid. His earliest kind that he's gotten is Valkyr. This one here simply can't be as old."

The three researchers then stood in silence, the other three bringing their vehicle nearby them, stopping it. There was an odd extracting instrument appended onto the back of the vehicle.

"Ved, Dal, Kiv, get in the vehicle."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The vehicle parked itself inside the ship. Crewmen lifted the block of ice into a steel box with a glass window, and prepared a transporter Osprey for movement. The six researchers lead the Osprey into a room with several computer panels. With a press, they began recording a message.

"Director of Grineer Relations, Alad V, you will not believe the discovery we had uncovered this day." Orda began, shifting herself aside to display the encased Tenno. "With our combined efforts, we were able to uncover this Tenno. Epho Ved believes that this Tenno may date back to the early years of the Old War. This Tenno can provide history and information that will further our efforts into understanding the mysterious enigma that is... the Tenno."

One of the researchers pressed the panel again, finishing and sending the message. The researchers sighed, and all but Iri Orda left the room. She, however, turned around and stared down the tall Warframe. All it was to her was nothing but profit that she sought ever so much. The silence of the room left her uneasy, but was content what with the amount of credits she was bound to make. However, a shadowy figure crawled behind her.

"Pardon us, but that Warframe is ours," a whisper told her as she was pulled back and shot in the head, instantly killing her. The gunshot echoed across the halls, alerting the other Corpus on the ship.

"Wipe out the entire ship, we're taking it back to base. Absolutely no survivors.

Edited by MissMarifire

I have been thinking about some more ideas, such as a few alternate designs and some weapons and a sentinel to go with her. This being said, I'm not exactly sure what exactly to make out of them, but something.

If anything, if the final abilities for Qanagi do not include Warmth, perhaps the sentinel that comes with her could have something of that sort.

4 hours ago, MissMarifire said:

I have been thinking about some more ideas, such as a few alternate designs and some weapons and a sentinel to go with her. This being said, I'm not exactly sure what exactly to make out of them, but something.

If anything, if the final abilities for Qanagi do not include Warmth, perhaps the sentinel that comes with her could have something of that sort.

any thoughts to alt helms yet ow o