Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura & Stance Mods - How to?

DaHazyBoi

Question

Hello all,

I was wondering where you find/obtain or how to obtain Aura & Stance Mods, I've watched some YouTube videos and they don't really explain it that well, should someone give me a very IN-DEPTH description on how to obtain them. And if I need to be a certain level.

Thank you,

HazyDayz |  Hazy Clan

4 answers to this question

You kill things and get lucky

Thats RNG for ya

For in depth: Search the stance mod you want on the Warframe Wiki. It tells you the drop sources, as in what kind of enemy you must kill 960,000 times before you get what you want. Baro Ki'teer brings stance mods around every so often, too.

Auras are common in alerts, rare auras like Energy Siphon and Rejuvenation rarely pop up, and therefore are in high demand 

Edited by (PS4)Uio937

Aura mods are obtained from alerts that appear randomly on the star chart.

Stance mods are drops from specific enemy units (Lancer, Bombard, Crewman, etc.) that have the mod in their drop table.  The drop chance is unaffected by things like enemy level, mission type, mission duration etc.  If one is farming a stance mod, it is recommended to select a mission with a high spawn rate for the enemy type that drops the mod.  A Nekros (using Desecrate) or a Hydroid (using Pilfering Swarm) can increase the number of roles you gut at the enemies drop table, so take those if you have them.

To find out which enemy drops which mod, use the codex or the wiki.