Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd Like To Opt-Out Of Daily Login Coupons

Soulie

One of the reasons I log in every day is the chance to get a catalyst/reactor/forma as a login reward.

I don't want coupons.  I have no plans to buy platinum in the near future, so please stop robbing me of my daily login rewards to give me a coupon.

Please find another way to give players coupons for platinum.  I'd hate to think that the day it gives me a coupon instead of a 7 day login reward, is the day I would've gotten a catalyst.  It irks me to no end.

Yeah me too. I want to opt out of coupons, ammo boxes, XP, credits, and weapon/frame blueprints. All I want are formas, and potatoes.

Edit: Oh yeah and keys. I want keys too.

Edited by Xoxile

You're complaining about the coupons?

:-/

Coupons are worthless unless you actually buy platinum (obviously), and I guess you have to use them the same day. Of course they are there to encourage impulse buying. You feel you save so much money buying something that you absolutly don't need just because it it's 50% off, so you buy it and never use it = wasted money.

While you're at it, let me opt out of weapon blueprints.

I have no plants to craft a second gorgon/glaive/dual zoren in the near future, so please stop robbing me of my daily login rewards to give me a blueprint.

Please find another way to give players blueprints for weapons. I'd hate to think the day it gives me a blueprint instead of a 7 day login reward, is the day I would've gotten a catalyst. It irks me to no LOLKIDDING.

Edit: And I had the word Coupon in there, I have failed you keyboard!

Edited by SocknBoppers

Aha so you want to be able to remove the random selection and make sure you JUST gets that the formas and potatoes? So you are gauranteed to get one -.- Well thats totally wreched idea to just think that, there is a chance it is a random system.

To make sure it is more or less random, so all should be at a risc of getting. Just my 5cents btw.,

While we're at it, let me opt out of everything except what I want so that I get what I want every time.

I like the idea of platinum discounts. I understand that some may not, but that doesn't mean it's in any way-shape-or-form a bad idea.

My next plat purchase will be an upgrade to my founders package.

Since discount coupons don't give a discount to founders packages and have to be used within 48 hours (I think?) I would rather not get a discount coupon until I've upgraded to Grand Master or the founders package program is closed.

So I'd prefer to either opt-out of discount coupons or have the expiry time of discount coupons removed.

Why not change the coupons into actual low amounts of plat?

This may help many people who can't afford plat.

It may also be an incentive to play this game more, due to the fact that those who cant afford plat.

for example, I can't enjoy the game as much anymore because of how limited my warframe and weapon slots.

Im at the point where i have to figure what weapons to purchase and not to purchase because I plan to keep them.

Then soon, i will run out of slots for other weapons and I'm done can't do a thing.

That also goes for warframes slots too, already sold my loki to get my excal, now soon i will have to sell my excal to get nyx.

Its way to frustrating to play when its not fun.

DE didn't you want people to play with diverse weapons and warframes?

seems like you are limiting it.

It may also be an incentive to play this game more, due to the fact that those who cant afford plat.

for example, I can't enjoy the game as much anymore because of how limited my warframe and weapon slots.

Im at the point where i have to figure what weapons to purchase and not to purchase because I plan to keep them.

Then soon, i will run out of slots for other weapons and I'm done can't do a thing.

That also goes for warframes slots too, already sold my loki to get my excal, now soon i will have to sell my excal to get nyx.

Because that's not what the coupons are for. They are designed so that you actually spend some money on this game.

Also, I'm guessing it's not that frustrating to play because if it were really that frustrating, you would've done something about it.

I would think that DE wants to make money first and then let people have fun second. 

If it were other way around, this game would be completely free and have some donation method

My daily rewards got reset back to day 1 just for coupons..

JUST FOR F-ING COUPONS...

I FEEL LIKE THEY GAVE ME A BIG F-U TO MY FACE...

cuz I cant buy plats.... main reason why I stopped playing now.. and drop by here and there...

rant end :/

Wish log-ins were like Neverwinter daily token system.

Once a day you can get 1 sun coin, and 1 moon coin.

Sun coins stay forever.

Moon coins only stay if you log in daily to a max of 7.

In respects to this game:

Sun coins could be used to eventually buy any alert blueprints like vauban parts or glaive.

Moon coins (not having to adhere to the 7 day rule from neverwinter) can be used to get credits, xp, coupons, forma, reactors etc.

So its possible to get one of the big three at-least once a week or two. Or give those that want discounted plat a definitive way to attain it.

I'd rather they keep the coupons, they aren't actually a bad idea, I might buy some plat with a 50%, but not a 20%.

One thing they need to do is include plat as rewards from alerts, even if it's a small amount. Currently I want to upgrade to 3 frame slots but I'm 2 plat short, I really don't feel like buying plat for 2...

I'd rather they keep the coupons, they aren't actually a bad idea, I might buy some plat with a 50%, but not a 20%.

One thing they need to do is include plat as rewards from alerts, even if it's a small amount. Currently I want to upgrade to 3 frame slots but I'm 2 plat short, I really don't feel like buying plat for 2...

at 20% the cheapest you can pay for plat is 4 bucks.

I know folks may have some aversion to paying for a game that says is free to play but that is really not a lot of money.

Slots are reeeeeeaally cheap to obtain.