Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

where to put a lens?

RedGoat989

Question

so i use naramon and i just got mine from a sortie and i dont have plat to buy one from the market or to trade and i have 2 weapons with lens but one is my akvasto and the other my marelok which i regret putting there because one is the one i got from the quest and the other from the later sorties and at the time those were my best weapons but now even the marelok feels like :poop: to me in relation to my other secondaries so now i wanna know if i should really try and make a radial javelin/ exalted blade build and put it in my excal (thats what my clan mates keeps telling me to do) or if i should put in my redeemer or kronen as they can clear entire rooms really fast and in 1 or 2 hits or if i should just wait until the focus rework and then see what i should do so any help?

sorry for english

3 answers to this question

Put it on your warframe because 1) you are (probably) not going to decide you don't like it the way to ended up not liking the marelok, and 2) because all kills made by your warframe count toward the focus gain. I can take my excal equiped with a lens and farm a ton of focus in a very short period of time.

2 minutes ago, Joel_The_Jackle said:

Put it on your warframe because 1) you are (probably) not going to decide you don't like it the way to ended up not liking the marelok, and 2) because all kills made by your warframe count toward the focus gain. I can take my excal equiped with a lens and farm a ton of focus in a very short period of time.

hmm thanks so im just gonna take my excal and use him to farm.

draco here i come