Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CONCLAVE - Another question x2

(PSN)amphose

Question

5 answers to this question

You only get standing in the conclave (Sigils are purly cosmetic now pretty sure) so that's the only way you're gonna get it I'd reccomend trying challenges though since they give a good ammount.

As for buying Excal/Mag/Volt while I haven't done it myself if I had to guess I'd assume it works like other syndicates and their weapons so no it probably won't give you a free slot you'll need an open warframe slot to buy them.

IIRC you can only get conclave standing through conclave. The sigil is purely cosmetic.

And if you're talking about buying them with plat, I have two pieces of advice; number one, they come with a slot and a potato. Number two, don't. Your plat is much better spent buying the many slots you'll need. Everything can be farmed without your platinum being needed.

Standing bought frames, however, come by themselves - no slot or potato for you there

Edited by Cydro_

3 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

You only get standing in the conclave (Sigils are purly cosmetic now pretty sure) so that's the only way you're gonna get it I'd reccomend trying challenges though since they give a good ammount.

As for buying Excal/Mag/Volt while I haven't done it myself if I had to guess I'd assume it works like other syndicates and their weapons so no it probably won't give you a free slot you'll need an open warframe slot to buy them.

Sorry I was offline so I couldn't respond. Thank you for your help and also to everyone else who posted! Be sure to have a good day.