Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kela De Thaym sounds cute...

TeaBegging

Good job DE the event so far is well received in my eyes, the entire team did a great job with this event.

However every event has its flaws, this one isn't that major but could definitely use some work. I find Kela De Thaym sound actually cute instead of alarming and deadly not sure if it is my weird fetish for female grineer. But It really felt like I went on a date instead of an actual fight...
Along with that the crowd cheering was kinda boring it felt like they were forced there to watch, instead of actually enjoying the arena fight.

Tl;dr Event good, Voice actors needs some work.

1 minute ago, CommanderSpawn said:

Fun fact:
I don't know ihow much you follow the lore, but the crowd were forced to watch. One of the points of Rathuum is to show the grineer what will happen if they will not behave themselves. It ment to scare them.

Well they can pretend to be hyped so they won't get put in to the arena!

8 minutes ago, CommanderSpawn said:

Fun fact:
I don't know ihow much you follow the lore, but the crowd were forced to watch. One of the points of Rathuum is to show the grineer what will happen if they will not behave themselves. It ment to scare them.

i don't think they were forced given some of the codex entries for the executioners. It seems more like the Colosseum fights in ancient rome. It was a show for spectators while a punishment for those prisoners forced to battle.

2 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

i don't think they were forced given some of the codex entries for the executioners. It seems more like the Colosseum fights in ancient rome. It was a show for spectators while a punishment for those prisoners forced to battle.

Maybe, but still, one of the points by making Rathuum a show is to scare. Some of the audiance probably came to enjoy, some probably need a lesson.

Just now, CommanderSpawn said:

Maybe, but still, one of the points by making Rathuum a show is to scare. Some of the audiance probably came to enjoy, some probably need a lesson.

the ones that are getting the lesson are those subjected to it and anyone affiliated with them. Most likely if you're in the audience, you're doing something right. 

18 hours ago, TeaBegging said:

I find Kela De Thaym sound actually cute instead of alarming and deadly 

i agree, she sound too normal. I hope they tweak her voice a bit.

Edited by Gilmaesh

18 hours ago, TeaBegging said:

However every event has its flaws, this one isn't that major but could definitely use some work. I find Kela De Thaym sound actually cute instead of alarming and deadly

Yeah, especially when she looks like that villain from Far Cry 3