Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can i harvest orokin cell a.s.a.p and where

(PSN)fontanel

Question

10 answers to this question

Saturn is generally the best area to farm them out solo. It's a low-level area that still has a chance to drop them. 

However, the best place to get them is Draco. Draco, Ceres. It's the primary level grinding area, so you're almost always able to get a group there. Since so many mobs spawn there your chances of getting cells are quite good. On top of that you have good odds of getting someone in your group with a resource drop rate booster since you will end up grouping with so many different people, and yes that does increase the drop chance for the whole party when only one person in the group has one.

For very desperate people, who generally are in war with RNG (like myself) it should be pointed out, that there's a oro cell blueprint on the market. Pretty much everyone considers it a waste of plat and probably for good reasons, but the cell draught, I'm experiencing basically since I started playing WF, made it a worthwhile investment for me ;)

no :)

Somehow, I take pleasure out of the fact, that the whole draco discussion in the forum is going on for some time now, that I know, what it's all about, but only having played that mission once. It's the small things in life, you know :)