Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vandal elephant in the room....

Hochstepanzerjager

With the introduction of the Furax Wraith, this now gives 6 Wraith weapons to Vandal's 4 ( 5 if you want to count the Imperator Vandal, which can only be used in Arch wing). Part of the problem is there's only one vandal sidearm, the Lato Vandal, and it hasn't been seen for a long time now. 

Yes, we did finally get the Dera Vandal that we could have gotten from Nef Anyo in the Tubemen event, but since that event, every specialty weapon has been Wraith, except the Dera IIIRC. We've had Vulkar Wraith, Machete Wraith, etc.. When will we see a new Vandal sidearm? Would it be Spectra, Detron, Cestra, etc? Which one?

And since I mentioned Imperator Vandal, when are we going to get a Wraith or Vandal Archwing weapons beyond Imperator, or Primes for that matter? I'm assuming since it the only Grineer Archwing weapon, that Grattler and Knux would be the choice there for Wraith, as would most likely Phaedra and Kaszas would be for Prime, but what melee would get Vandal-ed? None are obviously Corpus at this point in time, maybe Veritux?

Thoughts?

27 minutes ago, Hochstepanzerjager said:

With the introduction of the Furax Wraith, this now gives 6 Wraith weapons to Vandal's 4 ( 5 if you want to count the Imperator Vandal, which can only be used in Arch wing). Part of the problem is there's only one vandal sidearm, the Lato Vandal, and it hasn't been seen for a long time now. 

Yes, we did finally get the Dera Vandal that we could have gotten from Nef Anyo in the Tubemen event, but since that event, every specialty weapon has been Wraith, except the Dera IIIRC. We've had Vulkar Wraith, Machete Wraith, etc.. When will we see a new Vandal sidearm? Would it be Spectra, Detron, Cestra, etc? Which one?

And since I mentioned Imperator Vandal, when are we going to get a Wraith or Vandal Archwing weapons beyond Imperator, or Primes for that matter? I'm assuming since it the only Grineer Archwing weapon, that Grattler and Knux would be the choice there for Wraith, as would most likely Phaedra and Kaszas would be for Prime, but what melee would get Vandal-ed? None are obviously Corpus at this point in time, maybe Veritux?

Thoughts?

Maybe the rathbone could be a vandal

Hmm... well it looks as if I did give up on the Machete one, at some point or another

I will not confirm or deny giving up on this one... Opticor!!! [Homer drooling, gif insert here]

[move along nothing to see here...]