Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trouble with warframe account on xbox

Cara360

Question

Hello, I don't know where to put this so I thought I can do it here but I'm a bit confuse how this works.

I was able to play warframe on my account on xbox one easily before and I wanted to add warframe in my friend PS4. I did try to sign in and make a playstation plus but need a master to prove it. Since I can't do anything I was about to play on the xbox but I can't. it says

"The Warframe account has already been linked to a Sony Entertainment Network account. Please check your information or create a new account."

I don't know what to do. I can't sign in to Sony. I try to sign in but say my e mail is invalid. I wasn't able to sign in Playstation plus and download the game on the PS4 so what gives?

Edited by Cara360

8 answers to this question

I am not entirely familiar with XB1 and PS4 and their account systems. However I think that you need to have two different accounts on both platforms. 

Anyway, I'd contact support.warframe.com about this. And don't worry, having another account on PS4 is allowed if you were worried about that. 

PS: you don't need PS plus to play Warframe online ;)

Thank you for helping. I did use the same email for both microsoft and sony to make a account but how do you switch between them in warframe. Sound like I can play it on the ps4 but not on xbox.

44 minutes ago, Cara360 said:

Thank you for helping. I did use the same email for both microsoft and sony to make a account but how do you switch between them in warframe. Sound like I can play it on the ps4 but not on xbox.

Warframe accounts on consoles are tied to the console account, and not the email associated with them.

3 hours ago, Cara360 said:

Also remember that your progresses are totally seperate... so what you earn or proceed with on the PS4 doesn't link or go on the Xbox One nor to the PC. There are seperate progress.

Happy Hunting, Tenno!