Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nvidia issues?

-Tzek4-

Question

ok so support has off during the weekend and since friday when they told me to update my drivers (Geforce GT 430) all hell broke loose, i had to frantically rush through the event(i did unless some new stuff is in) as in the beginning it would take maybe 30 minutes, now it might be a hour or two but still i dont like this blue screening, its obviously scary and well i even lost some options but all nvidia posts are redundant and always its people with more than one monitor which i only have 1. does anyone have any fixs or advice? ill check if this happens in other games like smite or even older games like Dawn of war but....but really right now this is scary.

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Hman745 said:

So it suddenly blue screened while you were playing. Check your drivers first. I had an issue where my nvidia 745m had stopped working and the first place to check is the driver.

since yesterday after i rolled back to 347.88 for geforce gt 430 i fixed the weird crashs, but i have lost previous option in nvidia control panel. but :D no crashs(jinxed)