Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunset_Thief

More throwing weapons!

We all know that we have throwing knives, shurikens adn even kunai, but we lack 1 more throwign weapon and it is the coolest throwing weapon!

that weapon is throwing cards! :D

i would really like to see throwing cards as a secondary throwing weapon.

tell me what is cooler then throwing cards in grineers face?? :D

so i beg u DE to make this weapon :D

P.S.

for this weapon, it would be cool if we could have put sigils on the cards hince they are flat, or even a lotus symbol on it :D

I totally agree with you. I exclusively use throwing weapons as my side arm and I want a few more. It would be cool if they introduced throwing needles that induce elemental damage based on your attachment to them or maybe their energy color.

Let's not get super crazy with the weapons we're suggesting. People are already still mad enough about how Limbo doesn't fit in with the look of the game. Throwing cards wouldn't help anything.

Throwing hammers and axes. Impact and slash based throwing weapons. That's what we're actually missing.

all i want is a spear to throw

but ya throwing explosive cards would be awsome

On 5/3/2016 at 8:48 AM, Chipputer said:

Let's not get super crazy with the weapons we're suggesting. People are already still mad enough about how Limbo doesn't fit in with the look of the game. Throwing cards wouldn't help anything.

Throwing hammers and axes. Impact and slash based throwing weapons. That's what we're actually missing.

dude throwign cards woudl be slash dmg ya dingus, logic ever heard of it? anyways who cares about limbo anymore?

noggles r so dumb man xD, i wish u coudl decorate ur ship with enemy severed heads nwo that would be cool