Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage mods and Redeemer charge attack + general advice

Tomppak

Question

Redeemer - The only gunblade in Warframe.
Does the Pressure Point (and the Spoiled Strike) mods increase the charge attack damage of the Redeemer?
How about the elemental damage mods? What about the mundane damage type mods?
Are there other ways to increase the damage output of the charge attack?

So far, this weapon feels really good, with the innate punch through, auto-aim, 4x stealth attack damage and generally being a silent, tight-spread shotgun with unlimited ammo and decent attackspeed when you time the charge attacks correctly (not to mention the ability of being able to sprint and shoot at the same time) - Does it perform as well in the end-game as it seems to perform in the early game? It does seem to ohko the lighter executioners in lvl 40 Rathuum event-quest, but I've got no idea if that's any indication of it's usefulness in the future or not, so any general advice would be appreciated.

5 answers to this question

The charge attack benefits from any damage mods and is devastating if used in conjunction with stealth. Redeemer charged shots are fully capable of one-shotting lvl 100 unalerted armored enemies. If it is the endgame for you, then yes, it's awesome weapon.

8 minutes ago, tutzdes said:

The charge attack benefits from any damage mods and is devastating if used in conjunction with stealth. Redeemer charged shots are fully capable of one-shotting lvl 100 unalerted armored enemies. If it is the endgame for you, then yes, it's awesome weapon.

So, having a pressure point that's ranked for, say,  100% damage bonus, equals 750x2=1500 dmg charge attacks, multiplied by 4 if the target is unalerted (and provided that all 10 pellets connect)? That's... Sweet. :D

12 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

So, having a pressure point that's ranked for, say,  100% damage bonus, equals 750x2=1500 dmg charge attacks, multiplied by 4 if the target is unalerted (and provided that all 10 pellets connect)? That's... Sweet. :D

6xxDDvq.jpg?1

Heavy Gunners are the most armored regular enemies in the game (corrupted versions has more hp, but identical otherwise). I was able to kill Heavy Gunners in 3-5 consecutive shots with my Corrosive-Blast Redeemer (no spoiled strike, no channeling). Taking into account the fact, you can hit multiple lined up targets per shot and can chain the shots pretty fast, i believe it's a pretty spectacular result.

3 hours ago, tutzdes said:

6xxDDvq.jpg?1

Heavy Gunners are the most armored regular enemies in the game (corrupted versions has more hp, but identical otherwise). I was able to kill Heavy Gunners in 3-5 consecutive shots with my Corrosive-Blast Redeemer (no spoiled strike, no channeling). Taking into account the fact, you can hit multiple lined up targets per shot and can chain the shots pretty fast, i believe it's a pretty spectacular result.

You know what's even better to use than invincibility.....RADIAL BLIND :)

3 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

You know what's even better to use than invincibility.....RADIAL BLIND :)

Radial blind is indeed better than invisibility if you plan to whack repeatedly or use finisher on a single(several) strong enemy and protect the whole team. If you plan to avoid being OSK'ed by some lvl 100 Ballista, you'd better be invisible :}