Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BIG PROBLEM. Nova P just disappeared?

Sorakaa

Question

9 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Sorakaa said:

I haven't played in a long time and I logged in as Nova. I changed now I went to go back to play her and she is gone? uhhhh what? Has that happened to anyone else?

How long is a really long time?

Is the whole ship layout new to you?  It may be the new user experience kicking in, which puts you in a Mag/Volt/Excalibur for the first tutorial mission before you get your arsenal segment and can switch again.

Just now, Gelkor said:

How long is a really long time?

Is the whole ship layout new to you?  It may be the new user experience kicking in, which puts you in a Mag/Volt/Excalibur for the first tutorial mission before you get your arsenal segment and can switch again.

a year. yes.

17 minutes ago, Sorakaa said:

BkGDURT.png

can you point her out to me?

14 minutes ago, Sorakaa said:

a year. yes.

So are you getting the new "Vor's Prize" quest right now? That may be it.  Or you accidentally sold Nova Prime.  Or someone logged into your account and sold your Nova Prime.

Or the method you used to buy Nova Prime Access on reneged on payment somehow and DE removed the items from your account.  Do you still have Vasto and Soma Prime?

14 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

So are you getting the new "Vor's Prize" quest right now? That may be it.  Or you accidentally sold Nova Prime.  Or someone logged into your account and sold your Nova Prime.

Or the method you used to buy Nova Prime Access on reneged on payment somehow and DE removed the items from your account.  Do you still have Vasto and Soma Prime?

S#&$.... I just thought of that. I had "problems" with my account and the payments got reversed and I had to buy more plat since I had a neg balance. I totally forgot I bought nova to I was wondering why Volt was gone. I could care less about him. So basically I just have to get nova all over again?

Just now, Sorakaa said:

S#&$.... I just thought of that. I had "problems" with my account and the payments got reversed and I had to buy more plat since I had a neg balance. I totally forgot I bought nova to I was wondering why Volt was gone. I could care less about him. So basically I just have to get nova all over again?

Pretty much.