Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Mission Repeated Drops

(PSN)pickelz123

Question

Hey guys, 

I just recently decided to work through some of my void keys and ended up doing 8 T2 Mobile Defense mission in a row. Sounds amazing, but I got the same reward for each. I played 8 missions and got 8 Vasto Prime Barrels, AKA a HUGE waste of time. When I play other missions this doesn't happen, only for T2 MD. Is this a bug or am I just the unluckiest SOB ever?

I'm on PS4 btw.

Edited by (PS4)pickelz123

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

RNG is a fickle mistress. 

On the upside, you can sell them for ducats to buy stuff from Baro when he's in town.

Yeah, 10 each though is still not a lot. I wouldn't complain if it was actually something good, just now I know I can't do those missions despite there actually being rewards I need.

The void missions can give you several items, but not all of them has the same reward chance. There are common items like Vasto prime barrel. But also uncommon and rare. To get something special, you just have to wait for RNG to be in your favour. (If I recall, rare prime parts have a bit more than 5% chance to drop)

You can still sell the common prime stuff for ducats. And if you happen to find a rare part, but not the one you wanted. You could trade it with another player.