Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates Enemies in Defence Missions

RageFuzzyCat

Question

So lately there has been a problem, it ruined me two runs while im writing this, both were Defence type missions in the Orokin Void. So what has been happening, the Syndicate Enemie Troups are affecting the flow of the mission by being counted in to the mission kill count. But the problem is they dont load in properly as they should. I think this has something to do with my connection speed but I dont have any lags nor anything alike. Please give me your thoughts on this problem because I think it doesn't just affect me.

8 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, RageFuzzyCat said:

So i named it as a quote, unquote kill count to make sound appropriate to what it is behaving like.

And i was stating that, the mobs didnt spawn, which blocked the progress of a defence wave.

First of, in order for them to spawn, the person that has been targeted by a syndicate must return to the spot where the first flicker occured and only then will the syndicate mobs appear and only then can you kill them off to finish the wave.  Also this can also happen on other mission types like a mobile defense where the data mass wont get ejected even after the timer is done.

6 hours ago, RageFuzzyCat said:

So lately there has been a problem, it ruined me two runs while im writing this, both were Defence type missions in the Orokin Void. So what has been happening, the Syndicate Enemie Troups are affecting the flow of the mission by being counted in to the mission kill count. But the problem is they dont load in properly as they should. I think this has something to do with my connection speed but I dont have any lags nor anything alike. Please give me your thoughts on this problem because I think it doesn't just affect me.

Defense missions don't have a kill count, they go by waves. So I believe you may have your missions confused. Exterminate have a kill count from the start, interception and some spy type do as well if certain triggers occur.

Last night I was doing a T1 defense with my baby Frost to level a bit and got the ancient syndicate pack. It took them a while to load and I was using blast sonicor for CC, which spread them all over the board (but also separated them for easier take down). After hunting them all down, a minute or two later things went back to the waves. It seemed slower than normal but it did work.

Edited by (XB1)Skylancer4

23 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

Ich kann einfach nicht verstehen, wie man sich in den deutschen Teil vom Forum verlaufen kann, ohne es zu merken. óÒ

Ich bin neu zum Forum, ich wollte nur das das [DE]Team sieht, dass es einen schwere bug gibt der das spiel bricht.

3 hours ago, T3RT1UM said:

First of, in order for them to spawn, the person that has been targeted by a syndicate must return to the spot where the first flicker occured and only then will the syndicate mobs appear and only then can you kill them off to finish the wave.  Also this can also happen on other mission types like a mobile defense where the data mass wont get ejected even after the timer is done.

Thanks ill remember that in my future runs. Big help.

5 hours ago, T3RT1UM said:

That would also explain why it took so long for my spawn, I was running back and forth in the defense mission and it probably triggered past a door while I was looting.