Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any tips for using Frost in Draco?

Flaming-EN-

Question

I've recently built a frost for the purpose of using it in Draco and I was wondering if you guys have any tips on how to play frost on Draco.

What kind of build should I be running?

What ability should I be using?

Anything else will also help so feel free to post a comment! :)

6 answers to this question

AFAIK, max strength + Freeze Force augment mod is preferred, to buff the damage dealt with dmg-frame (i.e. Excal).

Stack the globe for the remaining duration of the mission, for squad protection.

Aura of Corrosive Projection is also welcome.

many draco squads don't use frost anymore.  I used to frost in draco, but now i rhino buff when i draco.  when i'm running rhino/buff in draco with a squad that doesn't have a frost, i stand in front of the squad with iron skin to draw as much fire as possible. 

when using frost in draco, use FF and CP, globe the crates and, if trin is in a different place, globe her.  do NOT globe cap points.  most squads want the globes very small for some reason, though using a standard sized globe also works. also make sure you stack globes. keep the RJ/Nezha or whatever buffed with FF.  you squad should also have a rhino or another buffer, so the damage dealer is getting two buffs. 

Edited by DeadlyPeanutt

for me, I use a max strength + range build, since you don't need Duration on Frost and efficiency is less of a Factor as I'm a Zenurik user. I'd definitely recommend the Chilling Globe augment, it can save your life if your bubble gets an unexpected visitor, and it can make larger targets in your bubble easier to deal with.

other tips:

- remember to pop your Globes with Freeze when they aren't needed, as they can get in the way of long-range sniping, which can annoy some players.

- cast Avalanche when you need CC outside of a Globe.

-try to prioritise deadlier foes like Hyekka Masters and Scorchers: it's much easier when you don't have to worry about getting burned. remember you can also use freeze or Ice Wave to slow down small groups or single targets.

1 minute ago, SpryCrow said:

AFAIK, max strength + Freeze Force augment mod is preferred, to buff the damage dealt with dmg-frame (i.e. Excal).

Stack the globe for the remaining duration of the mission, for squad protection.

Aura of Corrosive Projection is also welcome.

Thanks!