Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It IS happening!

Kalenath

i cried, just hope we have all and newer complete factions as gw releases them. alongside insane customizable legions/craftworlds/ork clans er waaaaghs/chapers/dyanastys/hive fleets/septs/ect

1 hour ago, -Fruiticus_Delicus- said:

i cried, just hope we have all and newer complete factions as gw releases them. alongside insane customizable legions/craftworlds/ork clans er waaaaghs/chapers/dyanastys/hive fleets/septs/ect

For now, it looks like we will start with the same races we had in DOW 1 but you KNOW they will add more. They always do. :)

1 hour ago, Kalenath said:

For now, it looks like we will start with the same races we had in DOW 1 but you KNOW they will add more. They always do. :)

Already looking forward to the sisters of battle *jumps behind cover*

11 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Already looking forward to the sisters of battle *jumps behind cover*

Better JUST look and ONLY where they cannot see you do it. Cover won't help against flamers. :p

Me? I fight for the Greater Good in tabletop, so one guess who 'I' want to show up.

Edited by Kalenath

6 hours ago, Kalenath said:

missing chaos thought, but they would be far too badass

8 hours ago, Kalenath said:

Better JUST look and ONLY where they cannot see you do it. Cover won't help against flamers. :p

Me? I fight for the Greater Good in tabletop, so one guess who 'I' want to show up.

I've never played tabletop, though I remember tau in Dawn of War and my friend reckt my S#&$ with them. I'm pretty sure though it had something to do with Me not playing it much and him being better in Rts.