Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does the reward table on Earth - Mariana work?

Drenlin

Question

So basically, in the drop tables, whatever "Rotation C" is in this mission has equal chances to drop a health restore, a forma bp, or a built forma. A 33% chance for a built forma is pretty darned good, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get that table to drop. Grabbing all of the caches doesn't seem to do it, so I can only assumt it's related to the antitoxins, but I've yet to manage it using those either. Does anyone know how the rewards on this mission actually work?

4 answers to this question

every time you run the mission you have the exact same chance at getting everything. it's as if your always running it for the first time even thought your ran it 100 times.

also where ever your getting the information about the percentages they might of been changed since the new update.

Edited by TrueHawkEye

yes, in Earth Sabotage, sabotaging the Toxin Injector is kind've the point.

the Toxin Injector has changed again not... too long ago, and i haven't done any since then, so i don't know if it still works the same way, but i'll presume that you still need to craft Anti-toxins and Equip them in Gear, to insert into the Injector and Sabotage the process.

3 hours ago, Drenlin said:

Now, as far as I can tell, even a vermilion antitoxin doesn't trigger that table. Does the reward table change at all with more players putting antitoxin in, perhaps?

If the drop table is accessible, you'd be seeing "forma farms" on Miranda. In all likelihood while the map shares the same name, it does not share the same drop table.

Also, this 1 year old thread suggests that the sabotage caches do not reward anything too interesting.