Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Mysterious Black Dude Needs A New Name

matrixEXO

heheheheh

black vengeance.

Oh lord OP, you're funny.

I guess my only question is;

Is this a joke, or are you 12?

Do you honestly think something like that would be a good name?

Even bloody comic book fans would cringe at "Black vengeance"

You may as well call him "Ultimate Doom XXX".

Edited by NotaCobra

heheheheh

black vengeance.

Oh lord OP, you're funny.

I guess my only question is;

Is this a joke, or are you 12?

Do you honestly think something like that would be a good name?

Even bloody comic book fans would cringe at "Black vengeance"

You may as well call him "Ultimate Doom XXX".

Well, Mr.Smartass, I don't have a good naming sense. But since you sound like someone who would purposely laugh at others when you yourself are the same, toss me a better name. Or are you here to prove how insecure you are of your own naming sense that you would try to hide it by belittling other people? If so, try harder next time.

Oh, and if you say "Why do I need to prove myself?" or anything similarly related to it, I would say this in advance: "Cause you haven't shown yourself to be otherwise so you can laugh your own &#! out of town."

The Stalker is a perfectly fine name. I think when you are the only person who thinks otherwise, it may be time to accept that you are objectivley wrong.

Maybe. But it doesn't give some people the right to purposely belittle a person or look down on their naming sense. I don't like those kind of jerks. Never did.

Edited by matrixEXO

Maybe. But it doesn't give some people the right to purposely belittle a person or look down on their naming sense. I don't like those kind of jerks. Never did.

I don't think they're trying to belittle you it's just that Black Vengeance is a pretty silly name.

Black Vengeance? that's worse than The Hood (semi-quoted from the TV show Arrow)

Stalker is a fitting name for him, he stalks you, and Black Vengeance is also worse than stuff like... well, names you'd see in super hero comic books, that's how bad it is

if you want a better name for him, I got one, "Stalker" or "Stalker," choose your pick

Well, Mr.Smartass, I don't have a good naming sense. But since you sound like someone who would purposely laugh at others when you yourself are the same, toss me a better name. Or are you here to prove how insecure you are of your own naming sense that you would try to hide it by belittling other people? If so, try harder next time.

Oh, and if you say "Why do I need to prove myself?" or anything similarly related to it, I would say this in advance: "Cause you haven't shown yourself to be otherwise so you can laugh your own &#! out of town."

I don't even know where to begin here;

a) calling you out on being childish and amusingly silly isn't being a smartarse.

b) "a good naming sense' isn't a thing. One doesn't have 'a good naming sense' one simply needs common sense.

c) leading on from the previous point; Common sense dictates that the name "Black vengeance" is both ludicrously 'try hard' and shows a lack of maturity. It sounds like a villain from power rangers or the most recent series of ben 10.

d) It's important to know that if you do stupid things, people will call you out for being stupid. This does not mean you can accuse them of "belittling you" as though somehow that in turn proves you are superior to them. Perhaps you should feel a little belittled instead, when you do stupid things, you deserve to feel stupid.

e) Nobody needs to "Prove" themselves to you. That doesn't even make sense. You're not a comittee deciding whether or not somebody's post expresses a valid opinion. The proof is in the response, and every response you've received thus far suggests your idea of "Black Vengeance" is comical and stupid. You're the one who should be proving yourself to us at this point.

f) You can't 'pre-empt' a decent argument with a nonsense one. especially when, if you actually look up my profile, threads and posts, you'll find I have actually contributed a lot to this forum and the vast majority of it has been well received, Not something you can claim I'm afraid.

And finally;

You want a better name than "Black Vengeance"?

Are you ready for this?

STALKER

/thread

I don't even know where to begin here;

a) calling you out on being childish and amusingly silly isn't being a smartarse.

b) "a good naming sense' isn't a thing. One doesn't have 'a good naming sense' one simply needs common sense.

c) leading on from the previous point; Common sense dictates that the name "Black vengeance" is both ludicrously 'try hard' and shows a lack of maturity. It sounds like a villain from power rangers or the most recent series of ben 10.

d) It's important to know that if you do stupid things, people will call you out for being stupid. This does not mean you can accuse them of "belittling you" as though somehow that in turn proves you are superior to them. Perhaps you should feel a little belittled instead, when you do stupid things, you deserve to feel stupid.

e) Nobody needs to "Prove" themselves to you. That doesn't even make sense. You're not a comittee deciding whether or not somebody's post expresses a valid opinion. The proof is in the response, and every response you've received thus far suggests your idea of "Black Vengeance" is comical and stupid. You're the one who should be proving yourself to us at this point.

f) You can't 'pre-empt' a decent argument with a nonsense one. especially when, if you actually look up my profile, threads and posts, you'll find I have actually contributed a lot to this forum and the vast majority of it has been well received, Not something you can claim I'm afraid.

And finally;

You want a better name than "Black Vengeance"?

Are you ready for this?

STALKER

/thread

a) You don't need to be so snide by calling someone out for being childish or being silly. You just need to disagree with the naming sense by saying "Stalker is fine." Simple, understandable and doesn't give an image of taking a poker to poke that person in the arse over and over again while tempting that person for a fight, like you did.

b) Naming sense does have something to it. Give him a better name than Stalker. I don't want you to say that there isn't any necessary need to change when you yourself dare not even proof your own naming sense. Common sense does not dictate how you name a person/being; common sense dictates how you carry your life.

c) I admit, I was a try hard in getting a name for him and it does sound like a S#&$ty name. But at least I tried for something, even if it's bad. Saying that it shows a lack of maturity is your own lack of knowledge given that you don't even know what maturity is.

For your information:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maturity_(psychological)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_sense

d) I don't see a reason why a person needs to shout stupid 100 times in a row. It's totally written in your first post here. You are not saying that it's not a good idea, you are deliberately creating a fight by belittling me. And since I don't know about you (and you about me), I would say that you are purposely provoking me for a fight. Maybe you are the stupid one since you didn't even check your sentences to stop yourself from giving of an impression of a childish brat.

e) Because, I would like to see how better you are at showing someone up, rather than belittling a person and then pulling back when you cannot even come up with a better name apart from the already used "Stalker". I don't see a reason why you need to run from a fight given you started it. But you are running so maybe you might be as bad as you call others for it.

f) I barely see any real contribution apart from suggestions. Why not contribute on bug reports or game-breaking issues? I believe I have contributed more than your sum of 6 topics (and note the word believe). So, why don't you start doing some bug reports on issues that are currently in-game than suggestions that may or may not even be bothered about. Not saying suggestions are not needed though.

Edited by matrixEXO

googled black vengeance

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Vengeance-Fist-Gestapo-Cobra/dp/B00006LPBA

im not sure if the tenno are ready for this

I have to say I did not even know that before. I don't think we even need my bad naming sense as well. Also, I think everyone agrees that this is almost a dead topic anyway, given that almost everyone (except me, of course) agrees that his original name is the best fit.

Edited by matrixEXO

e) Because, I would like to see how better you are at showing someone up, rather than belittling a person and then pulling back when you cannot even come up with a better name apart from the already used "Stalker". I don't see a reason why you need to run from a fight given you started it. But you are running so maybe you might be as bad as you call others for it.

f) I barely see any real contribution apart from suggestions. Why not contribute on bug reports or game-breaking issues? I believe I have contributed more than your sum of 6 topics (and note the word believe). So, why don't you start doing some bug reports on issues that are currently in-game than suggestions that may or may not even be bothered about. Not saying suggestions are not needed though.

pfftt this is embarrassing. You don't need to be a creator to be a critic.

pfftt this is embarrassing. You don't need to be a creator to be a critic.

You don't need to be an &#! to be a critic. You can be an &#! when you can prove your worth. So, maybe you ought to be embarrassed about yourself too for defending such a person.

Edited by matrixEXO