Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rathuum Trophy Scoring

Fat_Nom

Question

I want to double check this just to be sure, but based on the descriptions, the best of all your clan members' scores added together equal the clan's score, right?

In this way, I have gotten 225 points alone, and have carried another friend to 75 in a separate run. Theoretically, should my clan have 300 points? If so, why is the clan's best still marked at 225? Or is there something I am missing here?

Edit: Yes, my friend and I are in the same clan.

Edited by Fat_Nom

6 answers to this question

Hmm, the event page does indeed say that the final score is the sum of all participating members.

But what it might be saying that the best in the clan is currently you at 225 points but not necessarily the sum of everyone who did it so far - so it's saying you're the best at the moment since you have the highest score but the trophy is going to add up everything at the event's end. That's what I think it's saying anyway.

To Fat Nom:

How recently did your friend join your clan? People who join clans too soon to an event starting are banned from helping their clan during that event. This is done to prevent clans from quickly shoring up their player base whenever events start.

Thank you all for the answers :) I checked the leaderboard and it's now showing the correct value.

1 hour ago, Clovis15 said:

To Fat Nom:

How recently did your friend join your clan? People who join clans too soon to an event starting are banned from helping their clan during that event. This is done to prevent clans from quickly shoring up their player base whenever events start.

He has been in my clan for at least a year