Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Ivara Build?

-GothKazu-

Question

Just tried my own idea in T4S, ran out of life support. Not happy.

Good Ivara build ideas, please?

Please include mod setup as well.

If you're going to say something along the lines of "whatever you think is best" please just go away without typing.

11 answers to this question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN5i8Tsh8z8

This is a video I found few weeks ago and here's the build. I was trying to upload the screenshot of the mod set but I can't; therefore I'll write the mods.

Aura: Speed Holster maxed

Exilus: Enemy Sense maxed

Streamline maxed

Primed Continuity maxed

Fleeting Expertise R3

Narrow Minded maxed

Primed Flow maxed

Cunning Drift maxed

Constitution maxed

Stretch maxed

5 Forma: 2 V; 3 - (One of the - is for the Exilus)

242% Power Duration; 170 Power Efficiency; 94% Power Range; 100% Power Strenght.

Sadly I can't tell you how good is this build, but the person in the video went 5 hours straight. There should be another link that tells "How to play" This build.

I hope I helped you somehow : /.

Build for invisability, because enemies will run to the place from what you are shooting ofcourse.

Heres it:

Aura: Energy siphon\corrosive projection;

Exilus: Cunning Drift;

Slots: Primed Continuity, Streamline, Stretch, Primed Flow, Vitality, Redirection, Narrow Minded, Constitution;

Forma spent: 4;

ORO reactor: Installed.

If I go to t4 surv i usually equip:

-Suda simulor:

Slots: Serration, Heavy Caliber, Split Chamber, Stormbringer, Hush, Maligant Force, Hellfire, Cryo Rounds;

Forma spent: 2;

-Furis:

Slots: Primed Heated Charge, Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Winds of Purity, Seeker, Pistol Ammo mutation, Steady Hands, Suppress;

Forma spent: 3;

ORO catalisator: Installed;

-Karist:

Stance: Pointed Wings;

Slots: Fever Strike, Shoking Touch, Fury, Covert lethality, Virulent Scourge, Voltaic Strike, Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike;

Forma spent: 0

ORO catalisator: Installed.

On mission start we run around the map shooting crates and gathering mob packs, then wiping them with simulor. If get shot and shields drop - use furis for selfheal. If there is a "tanky" enemy (like lvl 121 BloodEximus Leach) - use sleep arrow and execute them with karist.

If you want to Solo T4 Survival with Ivara, go for Duration and Range. Find a nice big room where you can move around freely, always keep your Prowl on and kill everyone by putting them to sleep with your Quiver and abusing a dagger with Covert Lethality.

Ivara Build: http://goo.gl/zpX0lm
swap Constitution for Fleeting Expertise R3 to make your arrows cheaper.

Weapons:
Something to kill enemies the first 20-40 Minutes until you need to stay in your Prowl, then switch to secondary
Secondary: something to kill Nullifiers without breaking Prowl. For example a Hikou Prime: http://goo.gl/6mjRJa
Melee: any Dagger with Covert Lethality

Tactic is like i said to stay in your Prowl, put everyone to sleep and knife them. Bring energy restores and find early enough a place where you can hide and refill your energy without getting attacked.

It is extremely easy to solo T4S with Ivara specially with a Perma Prowl build. One way to do it is to build for efficiency and power. At least in my case when enemies come near you, they tend to group so I dont build for a long range. Also Artemis bow hits hard specially with prowl headshot bonus damage. At higher levels, put enemies to sleep and finish them. Also to avoid running out of energy and life support, pick pocket the enemies before killing them. Provided you dont get caught by a nullifier, you can stay a loooong time.

If you are in Prowl, then you don't even need to use Artemis Bow.  You can use any weapon with good damage to one shot them.  Hush mod comes in handy if you aren't using a Bow.  Having the Carrier helps with getting items and energy drops so you don't have to waste as much energy moving around.  Like a few others above said, build for efficiency and you should be fine.  

Pretty much once I got dark dagger + covert lethality + syndicate mod with maxed prowl efficiency, I was a soloing machine.  The proc off the syndicate mod will keep your power topped off so you can perma-prowl.  For survival, I just pickpocket mobs then use a finisher on them for double the odds of life support.  Other than occasionally changing weapons to take out a nullifier, I just keep the dark dagger equipped.

10 hours ago, OliverRedfox said:

Pretty much once I got dark dagger + covert lethality + syndicate mod with maxed prowl efficiency, I was a soloing machine.  The proc off the syndicate mod will keep your power topped off so you can perma-prowl.  For survival, I just pickpocket mobs then use a finisher on them for double the odds of life support.  Other than occasionally changing weapons to take out a nullifier, I just keep the dark dagger equipped.

Which syndicate mod are you referring to?  I don't remember seeing one that helps with that, but I also could have completely looked over it.  :D

14 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Which syndicate mod are you referring to?  I don't remember seeing one that helps with that, but I also could have completely looked over it.  :D

Gleaming blight.  The proc gives 25% of base energy back and unlike most other energy restores, it works while in prowl.

7 hours ago, GothKazu-EN- said:

Just tried my own idea in T4S, ran out of life support. Not happy.

Good Ivara build ideas, please?

Please include mod setup as well.

If you're going to say something along the lines of "whatever you think is best" please just go away without typing.

Did you try looking through the forums and internet search? There are several ivara videos on YouTube and a few posts about ivara here on the forums (as well as other places online).

Offhand, use the rataka ballisica (sp?).  Restore power every few shots until full and then you are invisible forever.

Mainhand, whatever really does work, so long as its silent.  I like the new Sybaris and the new repeating crossbow (zhuge?) (sp?).

Melee also works with just about anything you like. 

Shes really simple..   vanish, melee surprise kill anything in one hit for a long, long, long time, shoot anything annoying (corpus bubblers for example, or toxic gas things, etc).  With finisher bonuses on the melee and being unseen, you can't lose.  Offhand keeps your power bar full if you have any issues there.  Mainhand is for pest control.  

There are other functional builds... you can perma invis dome hop, making a new one every few seconds. I don't care for it, but its very playable.  You can use her big bow skill.   But the easy and cheesy way out is a buff melee build with perma stealth.