Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does every single Conclave mod drop from Sentients also?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

I'm a bit of a collector, and I'm not that far from having pretty much every mod in the game, but I'm missing a large portion of Conclave mods.
Sure, I could just play some Conclave, but you know. Would be nice to get a Vengeful Revenant while I'm at it. So, can all Conclave mods be dropped by Sentients, and is it even worth it to farm them?

4 answers to this question

Well, afaik only some pvp mods usable on pve drop from sentients, so theonly way to get the other mods is doing conclave or trading.

On the other hand, if you do conclave and get all 3 weekly tasks teshin rewards you with 50K standing (useful to get his conclave mods that don't drop anywhere on pve), a stance (some players have obtained vengeful revenant, final harbinger, and I'm being swarmed with vermilion storm) and some resources. 

Still the hardest pvp mods to get are the weapon specific ones rewarded only at the of the match (thundermiter, double tap, triple tap, sudden justice, grinloked, etc), so your best choice could be getting some of them playing and the rest by trading.

32 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Actually, now that I checked some more, it doesn't look like ANY of the Conclave-exclusive mods are in the Codex...

Theres a button in the bottom right for "View Conclave Mods", confused me at first too

In response to OP, no not every conclave mod drops from the sentients. There are a lot of conclave/PVE mods that drop from them, but no conclave exclusive mods drop from the sentients. Conclave exclusive mods can only be obtained by trading or playing Conclave

Edited by spacerocks

1 hour ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Actually, now that I checked some more, it doesn't look like ANY of the Conclave-exclusive mods are in the Codex...

That's because you checked the PvE section of the mods Codex, there is a Conclave section for mods too.