Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sneak peek at new Warframes !

SpeedyAce

OMG guys new sneak peek at upcoming warframes leaked, I'm excited for these warframes. Leave in the comments which warframe you're excited for!! 

I personally like and am excited for the Zyugeki frame

Spoiler

power-rangers-2017-movie-costumes-photo.

Edited by MizoSoup

1 minute ago, MizoSoup said:

OMG guys new sneak peek at upcoming warframes leaked, I'm excited for these warframes. Leave in the comments which warframe you're excited for!! 

Hide contents

power-rangers-2017-movie-costumes-photo.

the power rangers? where is your source for this info

1 minute ago, MuscleVictor said:

You sure these aren't 5 warframes in one? I mean, they all look the same to me. Maybe they're meant to be in the same squad together, but there's five of them; wouldn't one be left out?

yea it would look weird also what are the abilities

1 minute ago, MuscleVictor said:

You sure these aren't 5 warframes in one? I mean, they all look the same to me. Maybe they're meant to be in the same squad together, but there's five of them; wouldn't one be left out?

There is supposed to be 6 new warframes, but the ZyuBurai frame hasn't been leaked yet, no pics atm

6 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

guys this just in, there was a confirmation of a Picasso frame. get ready to paint the system a new shade of red.

where are you guys getting this info im very curious for myself

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

the same place everyone gets their info. BTW just confirmed is a teenage mutant ninja turtle themed frame.

im curious where that place is and wow first rangers now turtles 

1 hour ago, MizoSoup said:

There is supposed to be 6 new warframes, but the ZyuBurai frame hasn't been leaked yet, no pics atm

zyubarai?also would someone please tell where they are getting info for the new frames coming out besides the fairy one 

Edited by tennorod

2 hours ago, MizoSoup said:

you sure their are 6 new warframes coming out because your thread has the joke in it so your probably just hyping peoples heads for the fun of it

43 minutes ago, tennorod said:

there no green ranger in the photo just red,blue,the 2 girls color & black 

There's no sneak peek for him yet, he's going to be released later on with a quest line to get his 3 pieces. You need all 5 warframes to start the Zyu Barai quest though

45 minutes ago, MizoSoup said:

There's no sneak peek for him yet, he's going to be released later on with a quest line to get his 3 pieces. You need all 5 warframes to start the Zyu Barai quest though

this sounds like update 20 & up above content since u19 is fairy,kavats,lunaro,starmap &war within also you can only have 4 players in a group unless law of retribution so  why have 5 frames when one not going to be used unless you play all 5 as 1 which would be extremely difficult since equinox can only use 1 form at a time 

well im not saying i dont believe but i seriously need to know where this info came from cause right now it sounds really complex & confusing i will only believe if i say from myself i want to form my opinion rather than take someone else no offense though