Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to form Oxium?

N_Lotus_

Question

Dear lovely comunity of Warframe,I just finished farming Trinity Prime and when I wanted te build her I saw that I needed lots of Oxium,so could you help me with some places to farm it? Is oxium worth buying from the market?Any suggestions for an EV Trinity?

6 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, MadGrekon said:

If you find Pluto Cerberus too hard you should opt for Europa Baal. Or you can ask people for help in recruiting chat. Don't try to join people that Host oxium farm, usually those people are also the ones that have hard time in cerberus.(learned from experience)

Doing solo interception is quite difficult for most if not all ^^. But I did 1 round just me and 1 other random player and I got over 100 oxium. Depends on how fast you kill them.

The reason I mention it, people toss numbers around and new players go to these places and come back to the posts with nothing even close to what was posted. They come back with a "what am I doing wrong" and get told "oh yeah, that is an optimized 4 person group with booster.." Which is obviously important information. Not everyone has a clan or friends to play with, etc. And solo you are looking at fractions of the numbers you would see in group because of the additional spawns. 

I think it was 4-8 rounds mass killing and getting like at least 500 oxium. Its been a while so i dont remember the exact number of rounds, but i do know thats the best place ive found.

if you looking for a time frame for how much time, I cant tell you that as I do not remember. You could try going 4 rounds and seeing how much you get and decide if that works for you.

6 minutes ago, spacerocks said:

I think it was 4-8 rounds mass killing and getting like at least 500 oxium. Its been a while so i dont remember the exact number of rounds, but i do know thats the best place ive found.

if you looking for a time frame for how much time, I cant tell you that as I do not remember. You could try going 4 rounds and seeing how much you get and decide if that works for you.

My guess is that wasn't solo, which is something you may want to mention.

If you find Pluto Cerberus too hard you should opt for Europa Baal. Or you can ask people for help in recruiting chat. Don't try to join people that Host oxium farm, usually those people are also the ones that have hard time in cerberus.(learned from experience)

55 minutes ago, Wopel said:

My guess is that wasn't solo, which is something you may want to mention.

Doing solo interception is quite difficult for most if not all ^^. But I did 1 round just me and 1 other random player and I got over 100 oxium. Depends on how fast you kill them.