Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are all these kubrow buzzwords?

SaurusRex

Question

Decided to screw around with doggy breeding since I've already pimped out my frames, weapons, ships, and sentinels. Got a big beefy lotus raksa (I think?) and wondered what the imprints are worth, but I can't make head nor tail of all these terms. Double rare? Omega? It's like I've stepped into a different game. I assume bulky is the fat type and athletic is the skinnier type (but not the super skinny one), but no idea about the rest.

6 answers to this question

One of the most important things to know is *DO NOT BUY IMPRINTS FROM SOMEONE ADVERTISING AN "OMEGA" KUBROW*. Holy crap, I see this so much.

Omega = Bulky + Tall

Height IS NOT a breed-able trait. It is random with every incubation.

Bulky IS a breed-able trait.

People selling "Omega Imprints" are scamming (whether intentional or not) for higher prices. If you want an Omega Kubrow, buy Bulky x2 imprints and re-breed that doge until you have a Bulky + Tall.

Opinions below:

For all but the pickiest people:

Don't pay more for fur colors. Color packs for Kubrows are available in market or occasionally given out/made available through other means. Not to mention it can be hard as balls to actually tell from looking what colors a Kubrow actually is in screenshots, tints seem to vary so much depending on graphics options/cards/monitors/whatthehellever.

Don't pay extra for Lotus pattern. *Gasp!* Most Kubrow armor covers that part of the head anyways...

Edit: spoiler fail :3

Edited by Vuli

omega=Fluffeh+Tallest (more like a bear XD)

Double rare might be lotus+Omega? (not sure)

Bulky is the fluffeh one.

Athletic is the one in the middle and the skinny one is the runt (underfed or abused looking one especially at the smallest size...)

Edited by _Rue_