Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unairu tips & tricks?

OriVerda

Question

6 answers to this question

for now, its the worst one

unless you focus on the meele bonuses (that petrify and reduce their armor), there's nothing to do before the next revaluation of the abilities, that will come when the new Sentient enemy come to Warframe

8 minutes ago, OriVerda said:

I love how my previous topic many people stated that all Focus are equal and here people tell me its the worst. Dear lord I love this community!

Well i would say Unairu is the worst. It is not that strong in the passive department, does not give free energy and the active needs time to petrify something and does not even deal enough damage to justify the time for it.

Oh- and i do have Unairu as primary focus myself but only because DE said they would redo a lot of stuff and i want to believe.

DE will hae lot trouble to made all schools good.....now are vazarin.zenurik.naramon best...mandurai has  potencial for some very specific builds too...some skills are total cluster.... need replacment..

Unairu just has terrible passives, which is a big issue. For such a long cooldown, you expect something worthwhile which is the issue. The armour passive as well is useless as 20% armour is usually terrible, even on Valkyr.

madurai has a (situational) damage boost

zenurik has four energy a second

Vazarin has instant revives and longer range for experience

Naramon has crit-melee invis.

unariu has...20% armour, never adding that much effective health.