Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Least Favorable Void Mission?

6 hours ago, TheDudeCZ said:

That's a great idea, +1.

Honestly it should been a thing ages ago.

MD outside of void is a decent xp farm like the old days.

But as a reward for the void? Too slow.... same goes for Survival and Defense. Either reduce time between rewards or increase like I said increase chance for better rewards the more we succeed.

Simple as that. /rantmore

For myself I do not like anything with "Endless" + rotation A.k.a Survival + Defence

Why? Because Time Wall , the chance to get what you want is hard and not so random, for those saying Mobile defence feel long sorry guys

but Mobile def is minimum one target to defend and max 3 , each one is around 3 min , 3X3 = 9 min , you heard it 9 minute one mission , but while you're un Survival ... Well best reward is at Rotation C , each rotation is 5 min and the two first A which AABCAABC and repeat , this is 20 Min guys 

20 mins you hunt , you seek for oxygen and in the end you probably did'nt get item you want , same goes for defence , ennemy is so slow that one round take forever

(Also noticed that those who said mob def was probably news ingames or forums , you can check my fact ingames if you guys want 

I don't understand how 9 min is slower than 20 min , Its is true that you do not have to defend a target but ,you have just switched Target vs Oxygen

Edited by Chaosdreamer

Mobile D has always felt a bit boring. 

Ik this should be about the game play, but I can't help feeling that Defense and Survival were much more fun when rotation c guaranteed a prime part. The addition of o cells to a and b and forma to rotation c make it feels very defeating to me. It's funny cuz the game play itself, while repetitive, never made me all that salty. But now, knowing much if not most of my time will be for non-rewards (imo), I can't help but associate the modes with timed disappointment. 

Endless missions need to be removed and replaced with more objective based missions similar to spy and sabotage. Nothing worse than basically sitting in one place looking at clock. AABC is 20 mins. On tower 1-3 enemies barely scratch you at this point. There is no challenge.

Basicaly you waste 20 mins of your real life. And in exchange you get to roll a dice which decide a random reward.

We are not even grinding or even playing a game at this point. Just rolling dices which are spaced out by 20 mins between each throw.

Instead we should have objective based dynamic missions. Rewards should be sensible based on location and target. So for example hitting a Grinder asteroid mine would give you a shiment of Argon crystals. A Corpus semiconductor fab would yield control modules. Spy missions would give Intel info on where valuable mods are hidden. You can then go do an excavation on it.

Seriously why would defending a Warframes cryopod or power core randomly give you mods and blueprint ? Where is this stuff coming from. We are suppossed to LOOT things. You want something you go take it from the Grinner or corpus by force or steal it stealthily. Survival should be replaced by raid. Where instead of mysterious Tenno operative mentioned in dialogue but don't exist in actual gameplay, you have to go raid a grinder or corpus ship or base yourself. None of that life support drop stuff. You got a fixed timer to find the loot and extract before the owners nuke the place from orbit or self destruct the vessel.

I agree that mobile defense is the worst.  A lot of time for little reward.

I really like the other missions like defense, interception, sabotage and capture.  They all have their charms and reward well for what you have to do.

However everything gets repetitive after awhile so it would be fun to see these missions get changes and maybe some new mission types get added.

Edited by (PS4)lupowolfen