Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Least Favorable Void Mission?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10164484

I'm conducting a research on the least favorable void mission by the community. If I may borrow 10 secs of your time to complete this poll it will be wonderful. 

EDIT : If you can state why you don't like certain mission type, that would be even more helpful.

Thank you for time.

Edited by Guest

Mobile defense. Why?

-It feels like it takes a lot of time

-You only get 1 reward

-Everytime you have to protect a console, you are stuck in an area for minutes. I wanted to wander off a lot of times, but I always had to hurry back.

-In defense you can make yourself comfortable, your own little fort and stay there. While in mobile defense, the place changes.

It's just my opinion.

Defence. It's long, boring and lacks anything different (Moon defence is fun).

MD has been made MUCH longer thanks to the MD changes a few months back too.

Survival is okay, but a mini boss(like the Clem missions), maybe a buff Orokin AI would be nice. 

Mob Def. In general it's gonna be fairly long, but you only one reward. It just feels like a poor man's and very boring def atm. Also while endless voids are also fairly time intensive you at least only have to find a group/match once and then can play it for a decent amount of time, while with mob def you have to do a bunch of keyshares/find new groups fairly often which can also eat some time/be pretty annoying. Basically you get the worst of both endless and non-endless missions in one package.

Edited by DitsyPixie

Oh, and I guess MD used to feel smack damn in the middle of "run and gun mission" and "endless run mission", but because of the 3 guaranteed consoles change a few months ago, it feels like it;' leaning towards endless almost now.

Mobile defense, it takes so much time for so little reward compared to other missions and it's either so slow an enemy feed that it's boring or it's pants on head and you're on fire because an ocean of bombards have come for you difficult.

Interception, because the interception mode as a whole is a boring, exploitable and abused, and overall just plain terrible game mode that needs complete and utter removal and replacement- or a COMPLETE rework from the ground up with not even the same concept of defending 4 points that enemies can hack.

/rantover

Everything except Sabotage. But, if I were to narrow it down to one, it would be Defense.

It's an endless mission so I automatically despise it, but there's also the fact that you pretty much have to stay in one place for a ridiculous amount of time and that it's EXTREMELY easy to loose if you're not in top-notch shape.

It's also a Mission that's very unkind to Soloing. Not only does it take EVEN LONGER, but most frames aren't even built for defense, so it limits your options.

T4 Survival because everyone that follows the meta is obsessed with that game mode and they keep asserting that doing two hours of it is considered end-game even though we barely have an end-game and what is remotely considered end-game missions are basically CC spam fests. It's the fact that I keep hearing about T4 Survival over and over again annoys me to no end and all it is just waiting & killing. I can think of many better ways of spending two hours of my life than playing that mission type.

Edited by IronWolfKnight

Its a toss up between survival, defense, and MD. 

• Sabotage gives a chance at a second reward, which means two chances at a that prime piece you are looking for (and twice the chance of being disappointed)
  • Exterminate is pretty straight forward and quick to finish.
  • Capture = Exterminate.
  • Intercept would be near the top of my most disliked, but at least its rather quick to reward you, once you get a flow going.

However...

• Mobile Defense is really just long. Yeah, it can be tedious to move from point A to B, and the consoles do tend to lack any real protective placement (but this could be said for nearly all MD missions. It really boils down to it being a mission that is just time consuming with less reward in it. Course I like it better than most because if you have a Frost, the battle is basically won...
  • Survival is another I dont really care for, and only really do it if I need the affinity for leveling up forma'd weapons and frames. Dont like the having to move around looking for LS units and the facts its an endless mission with enemies that keep getting tougher.
  • Defense is basically the same as survival, except you cant even move, you have to stay in one spot while they all hoard around you.

Of course, Survival and Defense are my two least liked because of the reward tables. Besides the fact that cores, keys, and cells (depending on the tower), are possible rewards, the worth while rewards, like Loki Prime parts and such, are only available after 20 minutes/waves. meaning you have to survive in increments of 20 minutes, waves to get a chance at that one prime piece or BP that you need.

But if I had to choose one, like with you survey, Defense has to be my choice, as with survival, you just need to wait 5 minutes for you reward. With defense, it could be anywhere above 5 minutes, because you have to defeat waves of enemies and that could take awhile once you start getting up into higher waves.