Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phased skin

MasterBongHere

Question

i recently made a purchase for the phased syandana from steam market but did not receive my item/ my steam and warframe account are linked and also i wrote a support ticket  DE but it has been days and have not gotten a response from them. if anybody  there that knows a better solution to help me with this problem your help will be much appreciated 

7 answers to this question

Have you gone to your account settings (on the main website, not forum account) and clicked the link to confirm Steam Market items?  If that doesn't work then I have no other suggestions except waiting for Support.  At least it's only the Syandana and you aren't waiting after paying for a Phased Tigris!

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

Have you gone to your account settings (on the main website, not forum account) and clicked the link to confirm Steam Market items?  If that doesn't work then I have no other suggestions except waiting for Support.  At least it's only the Syandana and you aren't waiting after paying for a Phased Tigris!

http://prntscr.com/b14due do you mean this?

I bought the phased syanda when it came out, and this is a problem that has been happening ever since, far as I know support has always fixed it, you only have to wait a little bit more as they don't work on weekends.